Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I guess as a viewer we would like to know that because that was the first thing she did right after hearing from him that he does not love her and CV made sure that we know that they are not sleeping even on same bed.   So how she came back. 

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Love the Holidays is the long lines at the Mall with the crying babies and everyone spraying perfume on you to buy is what I hate ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shivu01

She came back that's reason enough to party๐Ÿฅณ. I don't think we will get an explanation for that if at all let it be sensible. If not am happy fan wanking ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bidz... 

Again  individual thinking...! But this is what Society has given us..! Right or wrong Is OUR FRAME OF MIND. Our desc ion.. & you cannot change that fact.. 

Its pretty much like how Mohan would put it Highway or my-way

Is it not embedded in girl/women's mind abt it since childhood...? is it not been told to us happy or unhappy it is ur ultimate destination? 

Its a taboo for older generation while its not for younger ones..! 

Like I have been saying this: this story is about generation gap thinking , sacrifices and struggle... & for that matter The CV are doing a fine job..! 

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I sure you don't care either as long as she's back on the bed. ๐Ÿ˜†I think once he put her on after she injured her foot she never got back down ๐Ÿ˜†

Please. She'd been back on that bed long before she injured her foot. She was in no way surprised to have woken up on the bed.  ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm just fanwanking that Mohan had a talk with her and convinced her that there was no need for her to sleep separately. 
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chasy

I think Kastur didn't say anything wrong. She actually got the family to agree to Reena's wishes. Most the things she said was mirrored by what Reena had said to her. Mohan looked abit guilty  today as he probably looked at his own marriage.

I expected Mohan to feel guilty but I saw none๐Ÿ˜•
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: purvimeh

Bidz... 

Again  individual thinking...! But this is what Society has given us..! Right or wrong Is OUR FRAME OF MIND. Our desc ion.. & you cannot change that fact.. 

Its pretty much like how Mohan would put it Highway or my-way

Is it not embedded in girl/women's mind abt it since childhood...? is it not been told to us happy or unhappy it is ur ultimate destination? 

Its a taboo for older generation while its not for younger ones..! 

Like I have been saying this: this story is about generation gap thinking , sacrifices and struggle... & for that matter The CV are doing a fine job..! 

@bold: yes..i agree to it cuz no matter how much i love mohan, i know that mohan's thinking of "my way or highway" is not right cuz even wife shud b given a chance to do what she likes! as this is wrong, women's ultimate destination is inlaws isn't right either specially when she isn't happy but if she is happy and wants to live there, like reena wants then i've no problem with it!

yeah right! since childhood, we've been taught like that! that's why i'm not saying that whatever kastur said is wrong or regressive! i just disagree with whatever society thinks! as far kastur, yes, all she did was to handle the situation as a DIL and she handled it nicely! i agree! I just dont like this society's mentality! that's it!

today's epi was fine for me too! i just hate the mentality of the society, that's it! but i didn't say that kastur was wrong or regressive! its the fault of the common mentality! she's been taught like that only!

anyways i think i'm repeating same things again and again๐Ÿ˜† i hope u understood my POV!
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mohur

I expected Mohan to feel guilty but I saw none๐Ÿ˜•

He looked a little bit for a mere second...i felt so!
shivu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

He looked a little bit for a mere second...i felt so!

He told her he does not love her but he does respect her and doing all other duties of a husband and he never said he will give him a divorce.  Their situation is far different than Reena.
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
He felt or not we will get to know soon...

Voila the last few seconds made the episode worthwhile...