Dharampatni

||Episode Discussion thread: 19th-22nd Dec|| - Page 53

purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Secondly, I don't see what's so regressive about whatever Kastur said. She said whatever she has been taught and if Reena's married life can be given a chance by this, then why not? Actually whatever she said is the damn mentality of the society, which is wrong, I agree, and that's why she's still immature in some aspects. Until she doesn't face the same situation, she won't get it. And She can't be always right, can she? From where do we understand if CVs are projecting her right? Did they tell us? 👏

[/QUOTE]

@bold.. 

Okie.. this is Interesting This is not going to anybody in particular...nor to the one who is writting it.. 

I just have one thing to say..! Marriage is huge huge institution ! Till you do not fall for it you will not get it.. how delicate the institution is..! If Regressive is wrong then is Divorce a right thing too...? 

Society plays a huge role and it will always play...! and IMO...Society is not always wrong..but not always right also..! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Soaps1

Bidz CVs show what kastur says or does is always right ... they don't have to tell us this ... CVs don't come and tell you things they just show them in that way and they have shown it in that way till date!!! If in future they show kastur can be wrong too i will be the happiest person on earth but till date she is always the right one and till now i don't see any hint they want to show it otherwise so in that context they projected what she said today as the right perspective which i and some others can not accept ... and if some others can we have no problem with it

Yea CVs show her right but she can be wrong too. Like I said, she needs to be mature in some things. Anyways I'm stick with my POV and you be with yours and I respect it 😊
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Gosh with all this discussion

I forgot to say Hi Puvi is good to see after a minute 🤗
and you pick a good day too 😆

Aye Rani.. ! 😃 Nice to see all of you...as well.. 

Yup.. A perfect day right ! 😆 Today's & Tommorrows ! Hows have u been doing? 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

We'll never know.  But what can we do? 😕

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: purvimeh

@bold.. 

Okie.. this is Interesting This is not going to anybody in particular...nor to the one who is writting it.. 

I just have one thing to say..! Marriage is huge huge institution ! Till you do not fall for it you will not get it.. how delicate the institution is..! If Regressive is wrong then is Divorce a right thing too...? 

Society plays a huge role and it will always play...! and IMO...Society is not always wrong..but not always right also..! 

Purvi...
I never said that divorce is the right thing! In fact, I kinda understand that divorce is not always the solution! But whatever the society thinks isn't right too! A woman's ultimate destination is her in-laws, no matter if she's happy or not, isn't right! That's why I said that Kastur needs to understand some stuffs and that will happen only when she'll face problems in her married life!

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: purvimeh

Aye Rani.. ! 😃 Nice to see all of you...as well.. 

Yup.. A perfect day right ! 😆 Today's & Tommorrows ! Hows have u been doing? 

I'm good and just waiting for the Holidays to pass 😆
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

I'm good and just waiting for the Holidays to pass 😆

Don't you like holidays? 😲 🤣
pyar-ishk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: likarsh

I sure you don't care either as long as she's back on the bed. 😆I think once he put her on after she injured her foot she never got back down 😆

pyar-ishk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

Don't you like holidays? 😲 🤣

Love the Holidays is the long lines at the Mall with the crying babies and everyone spraying perfume on you to buy is what I hate 😆
Chasy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think Kastur didn't say anything wrong. She actually got the family to agree to Reena's wishes. Most the things she said was mirrored by what Reena had said to her. Mohan looked abit guilty  today as he probably looked at his own marriage.