Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Mohur

@ Rani: Kastur is absolutely right in her place.. she is just saying what she was taught but is it right to reinforce it. CVs can atleast stop supporting which is wrong.

Do you really think is it fair for any girl to live without self respect. If CVs can't stand up for right things they can atleast stop promoting this inequality which exist for woman.

Then how will she get her point across πŸ˜† if you say something you believe and somebody shutdown would you just give up no you tried and if they still say no at least you know you tried your best.

Which area do you think Kastur is living without self respect? Maybe cv are showing this in the hope it'll help someone whose facing similar issues and can relate.
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: purvimeh

She is perfect mixture and balance of today and tommorrow..to even be able to handle or mould the situation wisely..! She  understand the clash of difference in that house and handling it pretty well.. !

I agree with this. 
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rani she did not say kastur is living without self respect ... she was hinting to her views about how a wife has to make it work no matter what, i think
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
hp baapji doesn't make kastur a hypocrite.
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Once mohan's degree truth comes out i want him to repeat exactly what baapji said about his ghalti today ... and at the end say ab mey chahta hoon aap loag faisla karien mey doobara parhney key liye kaisey jaoun πŸ€£
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Then how will she get her point across πŸ˜† if you say something you believe and somebody shutdown would you just give up no you tried and if they still say no at least you know you tried your best.

Which area do you think Kastur is living without self respect? Maybe cv are showing this in the hope it'll help someone whose facing similar issues and can relate.

I was not talking about Kastur... Like Soapy said its not only Kastur even other show leads do the same. I believe its finally just a show,  you do it to earn money but don't you have conscience will you preach this philosophy to your own daughter no that's not the case.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Serious discussion going on 🀣 Anyways here's my views on today's episode --

First of all, hats off to Kirti Kaka πŸ‘ He'll speak up, that was really unexpected but yes, i loved whatever he said ⭐️ In a way, he was kicking Baapji's traditions πŸ˜†

Secondly, I don't see what's so regressive about whatever Kastur said. She said whatever she has been taught and if Reena's married life can be given a chance by this, then why not? Actually whatever she said is the damn mentality of the society, which is wrong, I agree, and that's why she's still immature in some aspects. Until she doesn't face the same situation, she won't get it. And She can't be always right, can she? From where do we understand if CVs are projecting her right? Did they tell us?

Last scene warmed my heart 😳 Loved Mohan-Reena and their convo 😳 Brilliantly performed by Harshad and Aditi πŸ‘ Now we will see MohUr solving Reena's problem which I was waiting for so long 😳 Precap brought a smile on my face πŸ˜ƒ Till now we were assuming them sleeping on the same bed but they actually are 😳 Just like a typical married couple, they were discussing about whatever happened when they went to sleep on the same bed 😍
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mohur

@Rani: I agree this is the Reality. Does that mean you make your lead character or the voice of the show to accept it. This is very much promoting regressive thoughts and will never sound right to me😑

That's fine if you don't accept and am not asking you or anyone to change your views. You share yours and I share mind that's it.

This is Mohan & Kastur story just like he can boldly disagree with baapji and others for not agreeing with his view regardless if he's wrong or right is the same equal way as Kastur. All even have the right baapji, Saroj, and bhanu if he had his own thought.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just caught up with the thread after my last post.

I just have to say, Of course they've been sleeping on the same bed. Of course! Shame on all those who doubted me!
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Rani she did not say kastur is living without self respect ... she was hinting to her views about how a wife has to make it work no matter what, i think

I was hinting only at that...