Dharampatni

||Episode Discussion thread: 19th-22nd Dec|| - Page 49

purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Chitra cv aren't promoting anything that isn't what our culture have today. I live in the US and in a mixed community. I have a Jewish family the daughter came with bags do you know the first thing her father ask her before she enter is all okay at home and where is your husband? We need to stop looking for our own reality in these cause no one will watch. Remember I told you the other day they make shows for the masses.  Tell me in all the serials in ever watch what female lead you see never act mahan, give bashans, be peacemaker or anything that Kastur is doing you don't like.

There is are people in Bihar kidnapping men to married there daughters and there are still people in this world killing girls child and these things are reality and are being shown on shows on Colors.

Tell me about...! Sati Still prevails inspite of it being illegal..! 

And this story is about Kastur Struggle and sacrifices..and generations Gap ! which CV's are projecting it brilliantly..! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 So kastur belong to the old generation? Yup in that case indeed they are projecting it brilliantly  ⭐️ Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
786786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I actually didn't have a problem with what Kastur said today at all, yea if i was in Reena's place I would never want to go back to my husbands house. But Kastur said what she said b/c she knew Reena was hurt by this and could tell that Reena wasn't expecting a divorce and didn't want one either. And like Reena said, they never asked her about her opinion ever, hence Kastur is right for saying that they should all ask Reena what she wants.

Kastur in the last scene in the park was kind of random but then again it was her idea, and baapji knows that she knew about this before practically everyone and besides I think it was just an excuse to bring mohan and kastur together in the scene from the CV's end. But regardless, I didn't mind having Kastur there in the park with them, esp since Mohan practically has no hopes of Reena and her husband being together again (like he said in the promo)

ANDD!! I'm actually kind of enjoying Baapji's character, yes he forces stuff on people, but his intentions aren't wrong.

Question: Do you guys think Baapji's character wears a wig? lol i feel like its a wig

PS: OMG THEY DO SLEEP ON THE SAME BED NOW!!!!!
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Soaps1

And yes kastur might learn when it falls upon herself, its easy to talk in others matters and issues but difficult to face them yourself

That is the way of life with many of us and with that I say experience is the best teacher.
Soaps1 thumbnail
LOL they always slept on the same bed ... aik din key liye kastur naraz huwi thi but after that she came back like a good dharampatni 🤣
purvimeh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Soaps1

So kastur belong to the old generation? Yup in that case indeed they are projecting it brilliantly  ⭐️

😆 U made a judgement already..! U haven't got the base of the story line then.. no wonder its not sitting with you ! I get it now ! 

Nope she does not.. Infact she is the bridge here..! 😃
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Rani: Kastur is absolutely right in her place.. she is just saying what she was taught but is it right to reinforce it. CVs can atleast stop supporting which is wrong.

Do you really think is it fair for any girl to live without self respect. If CVs can't stand up for right things they can atleast stop promoting this inequality which exist for woman.
purvimeh thumbnail
As Far as Kastur & Mohan issues is going to go.. I think it going to be totally different scenario.altogeather but what they have been made to say today will play in their role later positively & mainly by Mohan..! 
Soaps1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 786786

ANDD!! I'm actually kind of enjoying Baapji's character, yes he forces stuff on people, but his intentions aren't wrong.

His character is interesting because the actor does a good job but saying his intentions are not wrong??? Ummm doing everything just for reeti rivaj and prampara without bothering to think about what the people involved want or wish for ... is not wrong intentions? Making men eat first and woman later is good intention? Not telling a mom about the rishta of her son for six years is good intention? ...  Ok if you say so because anyways i don't think i understand anything anyways
786786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Soaps1]

His character is interesting because the actor does a good job but saying his intentions are not wrong??? Ummm doing everything just for reeti rivaj and prampara without bothering to think about what the people involved want or wish for ... is not wrong intentions? Making men eat first and woman later is good intention? Not telling a mom about the rishta of her son for six years is good intention? ...  Ok if you say so because anyways i don't think i understand anything anyways
[/QUOTE
]