Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I dunno sundas highlighting a problem in society is one thing showing it as right is sick ... just because they have to show kastur as "intelligent" and better than saroj they make her say whatever ... it would have been enough if kastur just said we should ask reena because that was right advise, she has a right to decide her future and no one else but everything else she said was disgracing a woman and her value 
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
End of the day i guess its reena's choice
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: azna

End of the day i guess its reena's choice

Yes it is and kastur should have shut up after giving that bit of advise
silky_harshad thumbnail
No offence but kastur was NOT needed in last part...I mean it was all abt Mohan-reena friendly relation,a simple bro-sis moment kastur was just not needed dere...
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Except for that whatever Kastur said was absolutely Nan Sense...
They are preaching this to society... Sick
Nads not only 2day but even previously d things kastur said regarding baapji nd values were alsoo indigestable..
but nw it seems dat wid each passing day her violence as a sati savitri is increasing on us..
cumon being intelligent is one thing but wateva they digged out of her isn't intelligent but nonsense..

if they think dat is intelligent nd a loyal woman den hats off 2 dem..
shivu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: silky_harshad

No offence but kastur was NOT needed in last part...I mean it was all abt Mohan-reena friendly relation,a simple bro-sis moment kastur was just not needed dere...

And HC and Aditi perfomed it also very well.  Whenever HC gets a scene like that he is just do it so well.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the links Chitra
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Can someone give me a breakdown of what exactly Kastur said.  Because later today, as soon as I get to watch the episode, I'm going to write a scathing post to the CVs for promoting such regressive thoughts and values.

And let me just say, I said this (with a long post) back with Shradha's advice.  People disagreed with me then, but back then as the situation stood (before the next episode) what we heard from Shradha's mouth was worrying, regressive and downright dangerous.
Originally posted by: silky_harshad

dats wat silk..they hv 2 make her put her ass in ech nd every possible thing..
4 god sake, she is supposed 2 b a DP nd not a detective or spy..
i m done wid kastur, nd dis char actually don xcist 4 me nemore..sorry if nebody is hurt,,