Dharampatni

||Episode Discussion thread: 19th-22nd Dec|| - Page 38

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Lik i can actually understand her not reacting to saroj since she knows mohan knows and even told her he knows she can handle it ... so for her saroj does not matter that way to her, she tries to keep her happy and ignores her comments thinking its non-sense   ... but still her smiling is something too much, she can atleast be shown sad ... that part about kastur actually makes sense atleast but her baapji alliance and taking everyone's blame on herself is 🤬

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: pyar-ishk

OMG why did I see the promo now I can't get it out of my head 🤢

I don't know if is the actress, the track or whatever I just want it gone like a bad dream

Somebody help all that seen the promo did you like it

dont ask abt it ...i thought when i heard abt article that it would be intrestng to watch now but sorry to say after seeing the girl woh kastur ko kya complex degi  ?? 😆 they would have taken a competing face...than maza kuch aur tha now i see saroj hopes gettng high to make mohan marry that sia...am not likng this new gurl 😡change her...
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mohan had pride in his eyes oh missed that, I love Mohan but can't risk watching that promo again and the picturization was just 🤢 I hope her entry in the actual episode is better
Soaps1 thumbnail
You know sia thing is what might lead mohan to stand up for kastur and against saroj ... and that can also be the thing that will make kastur actually forgive him even after she comes to know he married her for money only if they play it well and the way i am thinking 
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Rani, I really do NOT like the promo...I want to use stronger language, but you get what I mean...How can this Sia be competition to anyone?  London return hui toh kya? ðŸ¤¢

Coming to MohUr, I agree with Soaps; it all depends on how far the relationship is at that pt.  If it happens prior to the declaration of love (which it prbbly will), she will be heartbroken, particularly if the truth comes from Saroj...the blow maybe bearable if Mohan tells her...although her trust in him will be shattered regardless of when it happens...Mohan will then repent & win her back...

This track seems so far away, guys...no light at the end of this seemingly long tunnel...😔
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Soaps1

Lik i can actually understand her not reacting to saroj since she knows mohan knows and even told her he knows she can handle it ... so for her saroj does not matter that way to her, she tries to keep her happy and ignores her comments thinking its non-sense   ... but still her smiling is something too much, she can atleast be shown sad ... that part about kastur actually makes sense atleast but her baapji alliance and taking everyone's blame on herself is ðŸ¤¬

And that's exactly why she should be pissed at Mohan when the truth comes out. Unless it comes gently from himself... and he explains it all to her.

But if it comes out any other way, she should be pissed.  Pissed. She took all of Saroj's crap, taunts and all this behaviour. And what? The compromise that Saroj went on about is that Kastur gave him the business opportunity.

Forget marrying me for money or business. I would be pissed over that alone.  Married me for the opportunity, knowing your mother has it out for me.  And still opened you mouth and told her what happened between us on our "honeymoon."  With which she became even more emboldened and taunted me further and even more strongly.

And for what?  For what?  That I would bring him down.  When I'm the whole damn f****** reason he's even moving up and setting up his venture in the first place.  I would let him have it.  And I would make sure mother dearest hears every. damn. word.

But of course not Kastur the DHARAMPATNI!!!
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lik that pallu thing isn't a big thing for me in the promo I didn't even notice it at first but thats a whole other subject.

I don't buy the BFF, am not feeling the actress and the hug and nicknames was OTT. I hated the promo period
Soaps1 thumbnail
you are not dharamaptni likarsh for this very reason ðŸ¤£

But i already said when truth comes out she will be angry and heartbroken ... but again it will depend a great deal on where their relationship is, what mohan has done for her till that point in time and how she sees or values mohan ... what if by that time mohan has done some thing extra ordinary for her that she did not expect anyone could do for her? And yes if it comes out without any of that kastur will leave him i think and that is when mohan will miss her and try and get her back
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Maybe her ability to grin & bear whatever crap is thrown at her is what makes her a DHARAMPATNI...seriously going to puke if that happens...
Soaps1 thumbnail
Promo is way too artificial and i don't hate anything more when they give good actors like HC non sense like this to act out 🥱 Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago