Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I heard it as love marriage...maybe folks watching it on YT can confirm...I can't sit through this epi again even though that scene was good...
premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
after seeing today's epi am thinkng what if the cv's would have made mohan say the dialouge which baapji said to kastur..but noo... seriously now am believing that this show has two pairs
kastur -baapji 🀒;mohan-saroj πŸ˜•...coz they are seen together more...

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
you forgot the one seen the 2nd most kastur saroj πŸ€£ and bhanu saroj πŸ˜† mohan saroj tou phir 4th number hey and comes into action only when there is something big else tou baki key hi rehtey hien 🀣 Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
premeeristry thumbnail
reena had arrange-marriage...usne bola na k maine yeh shaadi gharwaalon k kehne pe ki thi...
Soaps1 thumbnail
no she actually said ghar waloun ki marzi sey ki thi so it can be a love marriage too πŸ˜†
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't mind if Kastur forgive Mohan later but not right away.
Soaps1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I don't mind if Kastur forgive Mohan later but not right away.

She might do it right away too but it will all depend on how far their relation has gone, how far honest mohan has been with her at that point and what other things happened till the time she comes to know the truth ... i mean her forgiving him instantly can be justified that too only if they build it up like that

Kastur will surely be taken a back when she comes to know mohan married her for money and rightly so ... but it will all depend on other factors in their relationship too before that point comes
Soaps1 thumbnail
Imagine kastur saying "dukh tou hey key aap  ney mujh sey paisoun key liye shadi ki, magar khushi hey key aap key iss faisley sey baapji ko khushi mili" 🀣

Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Can the CVs PLEASE focus on MohUr?  I really missed being able to ff scenes today...It's a drag without them, yaar...no offense to anyone...
premeeristry thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

you forgot the one seen the 2nd most kastur saroj πŸ€£ and bhanu saroj πŸ˜† mohan saroj tou phir 4th number hey and comes into action only when there is something big else tou baki key hi rehtey hien 🀣

yeah πŸ€” ....
phir b i dint saw a possesive mother like saroj mean why she wants to take kastur place i cant get it ..the scene which was shown as coming up had me πŸ€ͺ...well the relievng thing is mohan knows here kastur-saroj alliance πŸ˜†(unlike prem).

agar woh itna bachaa k rakhegi na mohan ko to woh sach mei ek din kastur ka hojayega πŸ˜†which is faaarrr i guess πŸ˜•