Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silky_harshad thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I fear kastur will compare herself wid reena😡 kasturben u may do watever u want...but mere Mohan ka comparison reena key hubby ke sath krne ki sochna b mat 😡 seriously
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So reena in law blame her for nothing just like Saroj blame Kastur and yet she called reena her daughter but doesn't recognized she giving the same treatment to Kastur. Hypocrite much Saroj and what a mirror image
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: silky_harshad

I fear kastur will compare herself wid reena😡 kasturben u may do watever u want...but mere Mohan ka comparison reena key hubby ke sath krne ki sochna b mat 😡 seriously

shant ho ja 😆 kastur kuch "mahan" hi karey gi 🥱
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think I should take up whatever the CVs are smoking to try to believe this bullshit about Baapji. Even then, i don't think I would buy it.

Baapji--supporting Reena in her love marriage.  And that too when the other family didn't consent.  And being completely supportive when they threw her out.

That must be some strong stuff in their pipes.

Then again, I knew this would happen from long back. We've never seen Baapji belittling Reena, as he does the others in the house.
Soaps1 thumbnail
But reena had love marriage? I missed that part i guess ... i thought her's was an arranged marriage

As for baapji he is just a chameleon nothing else 🤢
silky_harshad thumbnail
Reena ki love marriage thi ya arranged?
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
But isn't it curious that traditionalist Baapji supported her intention & her love marriage?  Where is the reeti/rivaj & parampara in this case?  Or is that something only to be shoved down Mohan's throat??  Come on, Cvs!!!🤢
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't see why will Kastur compare Mohan to Jatin I seen no comparison in the front what so ever. Reena was a love marriage and Kastur was financial gain and CV better not show Kastur forgiving him just like that cause that would be the ultimate nonsense in my bookEdited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
And remember reena said his father in law and baapji or her grandfather in law and baapji were friends ... i guess thats the reason baapji agreed to her love marriage ðŸ¥±
Soaps1 thumbnail
Rani from mohan's POV it was a marriage of convenience from kastur's it was still love, wasn't it?

And kastur will forgive mohan but there will be some reason for her doing that, i am sure or i hope atleast rest i dunno if CVs even know what the story is supposed to be 🤣