Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Won't be around to comment during the epi tomorrow...just as well...the mistress strikes again😑🀒
premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Soaps1

I h

Why the hell she thinks and feels she has to cover up for everyone, whether or not she has any business? Am seriously fed-up!!!  

i totally agree aaj toh hadh ho gayi this was more  show-off rather than cover up...now even am feeling they are ruining it totally
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
And bhanu today was again all proud of mohan and all praise for saroj ... iss ka koi din imaan hey key nahi? πŸ€¬
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What did the mistress do this time anjali

OMG I'v just seen the promo like what the 🀬 now I really know that BFF track isn't needed. Hey bhagwaan
Nandalala thumbnail

The only thing i thought during that scene was may be kastur will compare her situation with reena's later and will realize she is in a much better position and hence will stick to him because reena said jatin never wanted to make an effort, which is so not the case with mohan ... not only he is guilty of what he has done but in his own is trying to make it alright as well. You can disagree with his ways but not the intentions

Yep, certainly Kastur will weigh her situation to Reena's...& will find she comes out ahead...but it is irrelevant, really...Kastur would support Mohan no matter what... Isn't that what she's always promised him in action & in words?
premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

And that joker had to sing again on the road this time πŸ€’

am afraid his singing 😑 will take the show off-air πŸ˜• this is too much ji...alternate week mei that too only 1day they are showng lead pair having a scene...better cv's tell us they r switchng the concept of story we wont waste time at back of it πŸ˜• atleast i wont...
πŸ₯±
silky_harshad thumbnail
Today's episode was a total bakwaas 🀬 I hate wen they tries to show baap jee all nice nice 🀬 no comments on kastur,kya fayda uske mahaan banne ka jab BJ n kirti ko sb pata chal gaya🀬 well chalo ye sb main fir b bear kr lungi 🀬 but y the hell Mohan was shown for chindi five secs,atleast mujhe mere Mohan ko toh dekhne do 😑 simply idiotic 🀬 🀬
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nandalala

Yep, certainly Kastur will weigh her situation to Reena's...& will find she comes out ahead...but it is irrelevant, really...Kastur would support Mohan no matter what... Isn't that what she's always promised him in action & in words?

Pata nahi if this kastur remembers anything beyond baapji and taking everything upon herself or not πŸ₯±πŸ˜†
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
Nandalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

What did the mistress do this time anjali

OMG I'v just seen the promo like what the 🀬 now I really know that BFF track isn't needed. Hey bhagwaan

Rani, they showed a precap after the second part which didn't air today: Saroj grabs the phone from Kastur as she (Kastur) is abt to tell Mohan abt Reena...& then proceeds to tell him...
Nandalala thumbnail

Pata nahi if this kastur remembers anything beyond baapji and taking everything upon herself or not πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

Seriously, she's in a Baapji fog...Mohan is an afterthought 9/10 times, yaar...🀬 hell...