Users

Frequent Posters

silky_harshad thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Waah waah double waah 😡 saroj ke hote huwe sia ki kya zarurat 🤬
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kastur, get yourself a damn mobile phone.  What happened to the one you used to have before marriage?  Each time, I become reminded of this and just become pissed even more.
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Well if they can bring an unnecessary 3rd wheel for the purposes of trp instead of just focusing on the leads why stop there. I say hit it out the ball park and give us everything the masses love.   ðŸ¥±

Does Masses(ppl) really love this Stupidity
KhatamKahani thumbnail
LOL at Baapji not saying "hello" over the telephone, which is pretty much universal in India. ðŸ˜†
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Reena tells her story: she had a love marriage, she loved him, but his family rejected her husband as a loser...blamed her for the his inability to succeed...Baapji supported her, but his family did not...She wanted things to work out but the divorce papers came😭...excellent scene...well done, Aditi...

Vipul questioning Narmada...Narmada pissed at Vipul...
Nandalala thumbnail
Mohan drops off Bhanu-Saroj...Bhanu having a senti moment...🥱  Saroj having a mother overload abt being Mohan's mom...🤢...Bhanu singing...🤣
KhatamKahani thumbnail
And what did I say?  Reena's backstory would be used to show the "softer" more accepting side of Baapji.  
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mohur

Does Masses(ppl) really love this Stupidity

I'm afraid they do and most if those shows are successful and we all know it. Mahanness is ever female leads birthright
Nandalala thumbnail
Family studying the divorce papers...The two lovebirds come in...Baapji fills them in...Saroj getting emotional...Bhsnu studying the divorce papers like he's some lawyer...nobody is sure of what the papers mean or why its happening...