Dharampatni

||Episode Discussion thread: 19th-22nd Dec|| - Page 31

Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Baapji takes the call from Reena's in-laws...he asks her abt the divorce papers...Kirti too...before Reena can say anything, Kastur says she told Reena not to tell anyone in the house...🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!! Kastur takes the blame? r u kidding me!!
shivu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Nandalala

Baapji takes the call from Reena's in-laws...he asks her abt the divorce papers...Kirti too...before Reena can say anything, Kastur says she told Reena not to tell anyone in the house...🤢

Here you go again.  Femal lead Mahanta of indian TV shows
Nandalala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: likarsh

Yay, Anj is also watching live!!!

Mahan Kastur making a comeback...😡🤢
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I want to bang my head against my laptop.  W*F is wrong with you Kastur?  OMG.  STOP!!!  

She knows Saroj is going to make it worse for her now.  They would've understood Reena, no one was going to chew out Reena. But Kastur, Saroj just got more ammunition.

😡
silky_harshad thumbnail
I hate when female lead tries to be zarurat se jiada mahaan 🤬 🤬Edited by silky_harshad - 12 years ago
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hate mahaan female leads!! Does she not understand she is the daughter in law in the house, in which her mother-inlaw more or less hates her!! If Reena said sh hid it, they'd be angry but dey'l understand!
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well if they can bring an unnecessary 3rd wheel for the purposes of trp instead of just focusing on the leads why stop there. I say hit it out the ball park and give us everything the masses love.   ðŸ¥±
Nandalala thumbnail
Keerti pissed at Kastur...Baapji-Kastur crap...he calls her bluff...Baapji playing peacemaker between Kastur & Keerti🤢, but Keerti knows what happened thanks to Reena...W*F???   Why did Kastur lie??  Precap to the next scene: The mistress🤢 takes the phone from Kastur who is abt to tell Mohan abt Reena..& then proceeds to tell him...God, this is so pathetic...