||Episode Discussion thread: 19th-22nd Dec|| - Page 25

Posted: 12 years ago
I don't want to waste my positive energies on these soaps, specialy knowing anything positive hardly happens πŸ€£
So would Sia come to Gala house and say oh ye degree? Mohan kab li? πŸ€”πŸ˜† and would she be calling him MG? πŸ˜† Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
And i can't stop laughing every time i think about how mohan's business partner has just disappeared from the show πŸ€£
Originally posted by Soaps1

So would Sia come to Gala house and say oh ye degree? Mohan kab li? πŸ€”πŸ˜† and would she be calling him MG? πŸ˜†

Tab toh Mohan ka band baja baarat ho jayega...btw i dont think she'd do like that cuz most of his friends know about his fake degree, i guess!!! i think she'd be calling him Mohan!!! MG is probably only Adi's way of approaching Mohan!!!!!!

Lik, checking...
Originally posted by Soaps1

And i can't stop laughing every time i think about how mohan's business partner has just disappeared from the show πŸ€£

Maybe he wasn't destined to work with Mr. Perfect 😎 Or I guess he has got some urgent work or an important thingy πŸ€”
No his friends can only know he did not finish his degree they don't know he made a fake one too, accept Adi cause Adi met him in India too πŸ˜†
And it was Mohan Kastur Ltd have no idea how Pardeep became a partner πŸ€£
Originally posted by likarsh

Bidzy, read the first page.  You'll get it then.

Kinda got it. But I think we should rather give a chance to the new girl instead of stereotyping! She might be good, might not be...lets see πŸ˜›
Nads, lets see what happens. If Sia is Mohan's best friend, she should know everything. But even if she sees the degree, she'll sense that something is fishy, so she won't ask about it to Mohan in front of everybody. BTW company's name was on Kastur but she is not supposed to be Mohan's business partner, of course πŸ˜† But Mohan's store is named upon Saroj's name right, then what is this company's name all about? πŸ€”

Anyways lets see what today's epi brings for us!

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Bidz_cutegal

Nads, by the end of it, the real problem is Kastur's immaturity. Anyways hope she understands sooner. I really don't know what explanation or justification I should give regarding Kastur acting different in those two situations. Perhaps, you are right!!! πŸ˜†

Lik, what did I miss? 😳

Kastur used the same tactic she used on Mohan emotional blackmail πŸ˜†and it more on baa getting Jitu to change his mind then Kastur πŸ˜†