Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I love MohUr.  Love love love.   They're so natural and real.  It's so great to watch.  I can't say it enough.
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
LIk i agree with you even i feel he will take her on a drive 😆

And yea mohan categorically said he does not know love as he has never been in love, i hope CVs remember this atleast because this dialogue was done during the rein of current CVs only 🤔
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nads, be positive!!!!! 😆

Sia would be the catalyst in making Mohan realize his love for Kastur...that's it! Agar CVs ne kuch kiya toh unki khair nahi 😈
KhatamKahani thumbnail
You know I would prefer it if he didn't need such a catalyst.  But oh well, what can you do.  It seems the best option out of all the other choices.  So I'll go with that.  Though for me the best option is for her to go the "Ranjit way." ðŸ˜†
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

You know I would prefer it if he didn't need such a catalyst.  But oh well, what can you do.  It seems the best option out of all the other choices.  So I'll go with that.  Though for me the best option is for her to go the "Ranjit way." ðŸ˜†

It's Manjeet, not Ranjeet 🤣 Mohan actually needs someone to make him realize what love is and for whom (Kastur) he has such feelings...so I guess Sia, being the catalyst, is obvious and I'm okay with it until the CVs think of turning her a vamp 😕
Soaps1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

The show is going fine...so forget all the rest!!! 😆 I'm too tired to think about anything that doesn't make sense or whatsoever!!!! 😆

Last thing I'd say, Kastur really needs to change her mentality, I agree but she's like that only because her family is far different from the Galas and by the way, she's still kind of immature, not in everything but in some certain things.

MohUr make sense, they are natural yet magical...enough for me 😳

Well you are lucky you can enjoy the show without thinking about these things but for me baapji deal is an important part of the foundation of the show and if i can't relate to it, i can never be comfy watching 😆

As for her mentality being like this because her family is different from Galas yea may be but then again i will say he dealt with pardeep, Jitu conflict in a totally different way! There she made jitu understand and convinced him to go to her bhabi's house for rasam. And i totally accept the fact that here she can't do the same with baapji, since with her father she had a very close relationship so could afford to do that but all i don't want her to do is judge everything mohan does on the basis of what baapji says, she does that all the time and that is what i have a problem with. When store opened her thinking "kash mey apko samjha sakti baapji ghalat nahi" and now she having a long face till mohan made baapji break the nariyal ... what if he did not?

And i totally agree she herself is immature in many ways and i think that is where the real problem is, even though she is immature CVs tend to or want to show her as perfect still, if they show her as human capable of making mistakes it would be a much more interesting character.

See MohUr relationship is in context of all these thing happening, it can't be in isolation and that is why these things bother me ... but thats me and how i look at a show or story 😆

And lik you can say i love MohUr as many times as you want, no one will blame you for wasting space 😆
Soaps1 thumbnail
Bidz i apologize i might be quite a positive thinker about other things in life but these daily soaps i just can't be ... CVs hardly ever leave room for positive thinking ðŸ¤£
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Nads, by the end of it, the real problem is Kastur's immaturity. Anyways hope she understands sooner. I really don't know what explanation or justification I should give regarding Kastur acting different in those two situations. Perhaps, you are right!!! 😆

Lik, what did I miss? 😳
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Bidz i apologize i might be quite a positive thinker about other things in life but these daily soaps i just can't be ... CVs hardly ever leave room for positive thinking ðŸ¤£

Iss mein apologize karney ki kya baat hai? Paagal 😆 But I'd actually suggest you to stay positive in all situations, esp in these daily soaps 😆
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Bidzy, read the first page.  You'll get it then.