Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

but lik d article mentioned dat SiHan r best frends..

I know. I meant to put some sort of smiley in there. I meant I choose to believe they are acquaintances or just ran in the same group and not buddy buddies. I'm sticking to it. ðŸ˜†
but d question is  dat hw wil sia meet MOHAN?
MOHAN's mall or house?

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sundas.. I want Sia to arrive at Gala House and hug Mohan in front of everyone, esp Baapji and Kastur. The faces will be worth watching, then. ðŸ˜†

Anyways, wanna say that I loved the episode. My favourite scene is obviously the MohUr scene and the amazing dialogue, "Pati hoon main tumhara, teacher nahi." 😆

Liked how Kastur made the situation better. Neither she talked about Baapji with Mohan nor she ranted any Baapji-cares talks. Her emotional blackmail style was too good. ðŸ˜† Intelligent pati ke sath reheke patni bhi intelligent ban gayi. ðŸ˜Ž At least she now understands what will make Mohan angry. Thank god! Phew!!!! 😛

Last scene was pretty good, too. Finally all was sorted out. Well, I didn't mind if Kastur was thinking about the promise Mohan made to her in talli state. She wasn't getting too serious about it. She just remembered one of her good memories and also understood that Mohan might have forgotten that old promise. So it's okay. 😊

Now I want Mohan to give Kastur a surprise and take her on a long drive, and please in sober state. 😆 Okay, so the car issue is solved, next episode will begin Reena issue and then Sia will enter which, hopefully, is the beginning of Mohur love track. 😳

Seriously, I love Mohur for whatever they are. So natural yet so magical. They were totally typical husband-wife in the episode and I love how smart Kastur has become. She knows how to tackle her husband. On the other side, super duper aww on Mohan for giving importance to what Kastur wants, that is, to keep the elders happy. 😃

One more thing, most of us said that Kastur is more a Dharambahu than a Dharampatni. After a lot of thinking, I kinda understood that she isn't wrong as she's married in that family, so obviously she has some duties towards them apart from her duties towards Mohan. So I'm okay with Kastur being a Dharambahu sometimes, not always, esp with Baapji.  
KhatamKahani thumbnail
The episode with MohUr's marriage... It ended with Kastur's thoughts and "promises" to Baapji.  I'm not saying this in a rude way... In fact back then I even speculated it's a sign of things to come.  But I just thought it was setting up for some disagreements and subtle clashes.

Anyway, my point is Kastur was always set up as the Dharampatni and Dharambahu.  The freeze frame in that episode was with her thoughts of her fulfilling her bahu duties.
Chasy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I loved the episode, it also shows that as much as Mohan doesn't want Kasturs bashans, he wants her advice and follows through most the time. I hope they don't drag out Mohur track with Sia!
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Lik, I agree. As a dharampatni, she has to fulfill duties as a dharambahu. After all, she is married to that family. She can't only care about Mohan and gives a don't-care attitude to others. That's not possible. So I'm okay as far as Kastur doesn't rant about Baapji.

Yes, I truly loved how Mohan valued what Kastur wanted. 😆 at his dialogue, "Pati hoon main tumhara, teacher nahi." 🤣 Can't get it off from my head. 🤣

I'm hoping that Sia will bring a positive change between Mohur's relationship, perhaps she'll make Mohan realize his love for Kastur and I so want to see that. In short, she might be a catalyst in their relationship. It's obvious for the need of someone to bring in the realization in Mohan as he himself doesn't understand what love is all about. 😳😆
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Its not about her fulfilling her duties as a bahu that anyone here has a problem with but her so engrossed in her duties as a bahu that she links her happiness over something her hubby does to the happiness of others in the house that i have a problem with. Like if baapji and bhanu are happy with the car only then she will be happy and in normal circumstances it might still be ok but knowing baapji's and bhanu's history, atleast i can never be happy seeing that or accept it.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Nads, Kastur doesn't know Baapji's and Bhanu's history, does she? She just wants peace and happiness to be maintained in the family because she's the DIL. As far her being not-happy with Mohan buying the car, perhaps, she was quiet because of Baapji and Bhanu but inwardly she was happy. You can see that when Mohan came home in his car and Kastur was in kitchen. She smiled, right? So I think all is well and I really hope that Kastur doesn't go all Baapji-cares drama in front of Mohan. If she doesn't do that, it's absolutely fine.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
I agree soapy.  Like I said, I thought that freeze frame meant that she would come into conflicts with Baapji.  Who knew it would be conflicts between Mohan and Baapji, for which she would play peace maker--and that too by leaning towards Baapji's POV as right because he is... AN ELDER!!!

It's funny... I feel as if I'm talking about a sci fi show, or poli sci with all the talk of ELDERS lately. ðŸ˜†
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
The show is going fine...so forget all the rest!!! 😆 I'm too tired to think about anything that doesn't make sense or whatsoever!!!! 😆

Last thing I'd say, Kastur really needs to change her mentality, I agree but she's like that only because her family is far different from the Galas and by the way, she's still kind of immature, not in everything but in some certain things.

MohUr make sense, they are natural yet magical...enough for me 😳