||Episode Discussion thread: 19th-22nd Dec|| - Page 22

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
but wonder hw wil baapji allow his sick mentality 2 accept dat MOHAN alsoo had female friends who came 2 him 4m london?
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

but i really hv a feeling dat sia won't b a -ve character, nd might just help MOHAN realize his luv 4 kastur..

All we can do is wait and watch Sundas cause at times cv are unpredictable so it could go either way at this point.
yaa Rani until unless sia enters let us hp 4 sumthing +ve..but i will really not buy if kastur doubts SiHan, i will accept alltype of nonsense but dese type of crapwhich doesn't even hv a root will b really pathetic!!!
pyar-ishk thumbnail

but wonder hw wil baapji allow his sick mentality 2 accept dat MOHAN alsoo had female friends who came 2 him 4m london?

Why would baapji needs to accept Mohan friendship with Sia 😕. Baapji is probably going to be the same way he was seeing all the girls dress modern at Mohan Welcome Party, he'll look at her and shake his head if she's wearing western clothes no big deal there 😆
no rani i mean he might go like dat MOHAN shud not hv female dost as he is a married man nw🤢!!!
bcos i don think so dat his sick mentality undrstands dat a boy nd gal acan alsoo b dr friends instead of considering d relationship 2 b a usual boy-gal 1🤔!!!
baapji is 1847s nd in dose days boys nd gals nvr used 2 b friends🥱
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah, Rani...on the one hand, I can't help but think a love triangle will bring MohUr closer.  But on the other hand, it completely conflicts with the Mohan we know now...Of course, in reality, these types of situations do happen...& yes, the truth is not always revealed by a spouse.  But Mohan had been blatantly honest about such things with Kastur...

Even with the degree/education issue, what had happened has happened.  Kastur & the extended family's trust will be broken...but is that enough for Kastur to leave him?  Particularly, if there is a compelling explanation for why he left his education?  As someone mentioned in one of the threads, if Sia's track sheds some light on what happened in London, I think as a viewer I would want this...But then Adi was in London with Mohan; why not have his character do the reveal?  Instead, he indirectly taunts & reminds Mohan constantly abt the degree issue...If the reason for not getting the degree is related only to the gambling & debts, then maybe Kastur will be forced to leave him by her family...But, again, she is so by the book when it comes to vows & traditions, I don't see her leaving him that easily, no matter what.  

Anyway, as you guys said, lets wait & watch...I just hope the CVs don't pull some major melodrama on us...The USP of this show lies in its (mostly) realistic portrayal of its characters & the plot...if they stray from that, they are going to lose me...😔

Ok, I'm done rambling & I'm off to bed...maybe I'll see you guys later today for the epi discussion...have a great evening...😊
no but dduring d truth nd dare MOHAN blindly confessed he nvr felt luvv.
so i m quite sure dat d luv is only 4m sia's side.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

no rani i mean he might go like dat MOHAN shud not hv female dost as he is a married man nw🤢!!!

bcos i don think so dat his sick mentality undrstands dat a boy nd gal acan alsoo b dr friends instead of considering d relationship 2 b a usual boy-gal 1🤔!!!

But Sia really isn't Mohan's friend.  She's an acquaintance who's in love with him. And I'm sticking with it.  But I get your point about Baapji being annoyed over a female friend. But I don't see how Baapji would really know about it.  Baapji is only at home and the masala shop. That's it. 

She might become a friend now, though.

Anyway, I agree that I don't see Mohan straying even  bit.  I really don't know how they're going to go about it.  We'll see.  I don't want any cliched triangle, Kastur doubting, Saroj planting doubts, Sia planting doubts, etc etc.
but lik d article mentioned dat SiHan r best frends..
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Baapji is ridiculous most of the time but in all his ranting I still don't see him having issue with Mohan friendship with a woman.