Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: likarsh

Why do I have a feeling that Mohan will indeed take Kastur out for a drive?  

And they just might run into Sia. 😕  If only Mohan had bought a Kia.  He would run into Sia in his Kia.

My first car was a Kia 🤣 my family wasn't taking a chance in buying me anything expensive. I now drive a jeep.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Please let sia not be evil!!!
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
HC and Asiya are trying their best, and even if the show ends I hope they get apprieciated for their hard work  👍🏼
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Rani & Lik: Thanks for your kind wishes, guys😊...Had a great flight over!  Now jet-lagged & up at 4:00 am...😆

About the drive, yeah I too feel that Mohan will surprise Kastur soon & take her on one...I think this will bring them closer & after it, Sia will be introduced as a potenial wrench...

I can't imagine Mohan having feelings for this person because he has admitted he has never been in love with before.   Not to mention he is married, and at the very least, cares for Kastur.  Something monumental has to happen for MohUr to be separated & for Sia to be a part of the emotional picture...
Sia having feelings for Mohan is not enough to make her a third wheel in MoHur's story...From what has been shown, Kastur is not the insecure type...She trusts Mohan completely...Now, if Mohan ever comes to her & says he loves Sia, then everything I've said above goes out the window...but this would be ttly out of character for him...

Lik, I think Sia would be pronounced with a short i sound...phonetically, it  would sound as si-ya or c-ya...

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Get some sleep, Anj.  😆  

Yeah I agree. Kastur herself heard Mohan say he's never been in love and doesn't understand it.  I don't see Mohan straying even a little bit.  And exactly what can Saroj do?  I don't know.  We'll have to wait and see, I guess.

And yeah, I think it will be short "i" too.  
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I was falling asleep right as we were discussing the epi last night...😆  Its getting better, though...I woke up at 2:00 am the first night...🥱..

I'm not a big fan of the 'souten' in serials...it is too formulaic for me...If they drag this track out, I will prbbly stop watching the show...🤢...Like you said, I really hope Sia goes the 'Ranjeet' way...😃
pyar-ishk thumbnail
I also don't think Sia isn't a threat either and I can't give her that kind of power of being a 3 third wheel in Mohur relationship. The only thing I still feel can shake Mohur foundation is the truth coming out about the reason Mohan married her in the first place. So unless Sia is  vixen who came across this info and use it to her advantage for mohur separation I don't see it happening at all.

I hope Mohan take Kastur on a date too and hopefully stays sober for the rest of the night. 😆
but i really hv a feeling dat sia won't b a -ve character, nd might just help MOHAN realize his luv 4 kastur..
pyar-ishk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nandalala

I was falling asleep right as we were discussing the epi last night...😆  Its getting better, though...I woke up at 2:00 am the first night...🥱..

I'm not a big fan of the 'souten' in serials...it is too formulaic for me...If they drag this track out, I will prbbly stop watching the show...🤢...Like you said, I really hope Sia goes the 'Ranjeet' way...😃

I don't like souten or jealousy track at all cause they always drag and leave a bad taste in my mouth.  CV here tries there best to stay away from the over used formula use in other serials so am hoping the same happen with this item # 😆