Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys... same question again! Is the episode worth watching? πŸ˜†
BTW i think that arrival of Sia will be a positive factor in Mohur's relationship as Kastur will be jealous and after a lot of misunderstandings, their love life will kick off, hopefully. πŸ˜‰
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Anyways coming back to presentπŸ˜† I think Sia will make mohan realize his love for kastur and kastur will get out of the way thinking he loves sia, where as he never did and never willπŸ˜†

How do you know? You have w connection to Mohan too like Vandy πŸ˜†
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Soapy, that link.  I googled her and heard her try to sing Whenever Wherever with an obviously put on nasally voice. And I decided to not torture myself anymore. 

Yeah...Her Made In India doesn't impress me much.
i kno Nads, but hp kastur bcums independent very soon ns strts making comparisons wid her own head, i really hate d way d CVs make her dance on baa nd baapji orders, cumon she herselg shud know dat hw 2 play pranks wid her hubby, if baa tells her den wat is d benefit??
she herself shud kno dat wat MOHAN is capable of instead of understanding baapji masala views, dats y she hrself shud justify SiHAN instead of concluding wid saroj...
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

Hey guys... same question again! Is the episode worth watching? πŸ˜†

BTW i think that arrival of Sia will be a positive factor in Mohur's relationship as Kastur will be jealous and after a lot of misunderstandings, their love life will kick off, hopefully. πŸ˜‰

Yes.  And we see MohUr.  They have have a scene where Mohan especially is totally acting just like a married couple.  I love how natural they are.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

How do you know? You have w connection to Mohan too like Vandy πŸ˜†

She knows because it is common in every serials πŸ˜†
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Yes Bidz is worth watching πŸ˜†
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

Yes.  And we see MohUr.  They have have a scene where Mohan especially is totally acting just like a married couple.  I love how natural they are.

Can't wait to watch it. Yet 2 hours left for school break.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
I'm not really taking the new track seriously is like whatever for me. I hope they give a lot of info on his life abroad and show how much of a play boy he was 😍
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I'm not really taking the new track seriously is like whatever for me. I hope they give a lot of info on his life abroad and show how much of a play boy he was 😍

He wasn't a playboy, Rani. Not at all. But I'd love if he would be. πŸ˜†
I'm all ready to see the jealous Kastur. I hope Sia plays a positive role in the development of MohUr's relationship.