||Episode Discussion thread: 19th-22nd Dec|| - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

but wat is so sick ovr hr??
i mean we saw ASH doing it 2 PREM, we saw NUPUR almost doin it 2 ONU so y wil MOHAN not get a chance🤣??a hain?🤣
nd by d way Nads, we had nvr even typed such things ib dest nd tl forum but den alsoo CVs did it so dekhte hain ke DP forum mein type karne ke bad kya hot🤣
Because it's bothersome.  I'm guessing Ekta goes the date rape route for various reasons.  But she does it only with males.  Rape doesn't need to be trivialised in such manners just to put in as an obstacle to a couple.  And while sexism dictates cheating will be done by males in her serials, the reality and uncomfortableness of rape is why the show limits the date rape tactics to men.  
Oh lik Prem rape thing never materialized he pushed her away  🤣

But it reminds of that epic comment of KDMHMD edt again that i can never forget  after that attempted rape wala scene 🤣  "it seems hc is more romantic with other females on the sets comapred to ag" i can never laugh enough on it 🤣
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
but in case of heer also they played d same trick of hiding stuffs but d diff was dat PREM was soo damn mad 4 her dat nothing mattered 4 him.
he himself went nd told hr dat he slpt wid ash but in case of mihir, om they hid dere odr relationship 4m dere wives so dat they don b heartbroken...
imagine u sleep wid sm1 else nd later think dat ur wife wil b heartbroken, thank god PREM was soo diff nd cud differentiate dat truth nd trust is d only thing dat makes his luv 4 heer eternal, so he himself took d axe 4 his graveyard widout even bothering d hell life he had 2 face in future...
Originally posted by Soaps1

Oh lik Prem rape thing never materialized he pushed her away  🤣
Ahh, I didn't know that. I meant her shows (and other shows) as a whole. Though I did write 'show'

But good to know that he pushed her away. 🤣
But after that Prem in bathroom infront of mirror was one epic performance of HC ... one of my all time favorites of his 😍 
Anyways coming back to present 😆 I think Sia will make mohan realize his love for kastur and kastur will get out of the way thinking he loves sia, where as he never did and never will 😆
Originally posted by Soaps1

But after that Prem in bathroom infront of mirror was one epic performance of HC ... one of my all time favorites of his 😍 
yaaa Nads, dat scene was soo damn epic, PREM was all like my dignity is hurt nd d portrayal was soo real😍..
den he goes shirtless, oh god i got goosebumps d way he felt d pain aftr getting molested almost 80%🤣
Ye lo meet jenice sobti 😆

http://www.indianpad.in/video/757/Jenice-Sobti--Made-in-India

Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
Nads plsss don tell me dat kstur will doubt SiHAN..
uff MOHAN told her dat he nvr had luved ne1 den y wil she think lik dat only bcos MOHAN wil b too free in nature wid sia??
nonsense, plsss kastur was nvr like dat, CVs r ruining her wid all dere blood nd sweat..
sundas saroj will make her believe that 😆 and since she knows mohan does not love her, she will think he has fallen for Sia  Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago