Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
sundas dont give Cvs sick ideas they never pick anything good but pick sickening things even before you type them ... edit abhi key abhi 🤣

But even then he won't 😆
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mohan ran from psycho love 🤣 🤣

I can just see Mohan answer when Kastur say I thought you didn't have any female friends.

Mohan would say who Sia? Nah Sia isn't a girl she one of the guys 🤣Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please, no.  No extramarital affairs, whether it be consensual or whether it be date rape.  There are arguments on whether Ekta regressed or progressed Hindi serials.  People bring up opinionated women as progression.  All I know and need to know as an example of regression is that her shows constistently has had many male lead characters go through various females, while female leads stay ever the virginal heroine, or ever the true woman to the male lead, and him only🤢

Soaps1 thumbnail
Rani that is if CVs remember he had said this and honestly mohan was not telling a lie then ... like lik said when mohan lies you can judge it easily, only now it will be turned into a lie 🥱 so obviously he will have to say something like this to kastur uss ki koi ghalti nahi 🤣
but wat is so sick ovr hr??
i mean we saw ASH doing it 2 PREM, we saw NUPUR almost doin it 2 ONU so y wil MOHAN not get a chance🤣??a hain?🤣
nd by d way Nads, we had nvr even typed such things ib dest nd tl forum but den alsoo CVs did it so dekhte hain ke DP forum mein type karne ke bad kya hot🤣
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Maybe Sia is just an acquaintance.  Not really friends, but not someone he's going to turn away either.  As long as they don't show each other as buddy buddy.  Perhaps she was in love with him, while he never even noticed and just treated her as a regular part of the crowd he ran with.
Soaps1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

Please, no.  No extramarital affairs, whether it be consensual or whether it be date rape.  There are arguments on whether Ekta regressed or progressed Hindi serials.  People bring up opinionated women as progression.  All I know and need to know as an example of regression is that her shows constistently has had many male lead characters go through various females, while female leads stay ever the virginal heroine, or ever the true woman to the male lead, and him only🤢

Thats why Prem was so Prem 😍 one woman man from start till the end 😍😍 a fresh thing in Ekta's shows 😆 even when at times u felt he deserved better specially post leap he did not even bother looking at anyone else 😆
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
I can't say this enough. Baapji's expectations for Mohan to expand the masala business are a bunch of crap.  

It's so unfair.  He forces Kirti and Vipul (and Bhanu too) into the business, and berates them at every turn.  And he doesn't even give them the freedom to do things as they might see fit.  And now he wants Mohan to expand the business. How can Mohan expand with Baapji the control freak at the helm?  
PREM was really a supr devoted luvr, i mean all d EKTA shows hv dere males 2 hv ego clashes or jealousy at d female leads success or suprpowers but PREM was d 1 who bought a change in balaji heroes dat even female leads can misundrstand nd regret dere decision as heer did..
but usually it is d males in balaji shows who regret of not bliving d females, but in desh was opp...
Soaps1 thumbnail
And honestly the Tulsis and Parvatis etc of BT shows have been too unreal that you could not relate to them ... they may be opinionated but far from the real women of this world 🥱 full of mahanta, bhashans, self righteous, playing james bond as well as everything else all by themselves, always hiding stuff from hubbies and when getting caught later regretting and crying over their kismat 🤣