pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Anjali how are you enjoying your trip to India
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: likarsh

Kastur knew Mohan was bothered. I think she used a bit of reverse psychology.

Dunno i just feel reverse psychology ka bhi time hota hey ... you can't burden a person more when they are already upset and her expressions ever since the car deal started clearly showed she was not liking what mohan was doing ... which is wrong on her part in the sense that she never tried to understand the real deal ... kher hope in future she does atleast
oh guys r u ppl freezing at ur own places??
i m just utterly shivering nd typing my post..
KSA has bcum frozen, it is too cold man..
MOHAN's heat just gave me sum warmth...😍
Soaps1 thumbnail
Am going to make my next ad on BB twins 🤣 when i dunno but i know my next shikar 😆
Soaps1 thumbnail
Oh by the way will Sia be the one to reveal degree is fake? 🤣
Nads plsss instead of BB giv a ad 4 SiHan, atleast we will buy dat product..
BB will b unsold no matter hw much discount u provide..
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I thought Kastur handled Mohan very well today...She has to fight fire with water & sometimes with fire as the situation demands--she understands this well ...She told Mohan exactly what he wanted to hear, and worked on Bhanu to do the Baapji bit...She might be uneducated, but I give her full marks in her understanding of egos & human psych & using it to her advantage...
Soaps1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandalala

I thought Kastur handled Mohan very well today...She has to fight fire with water & sometimes with fire as the situation demands--she understands this well ...She told Mohan exactly what he wanted to hear, and worked on Bhanu to do the Baapji bit...She might be uneducated, but I give her full marks in her understanding of egos & human psych & using it to her advantage...

Again i have absolutely no problem with that ... my problem is not what she diid or said today but the entire context ... where she seems to be judging a situation without knowing the real deal specially baapji's case because honestly baapji has wronged almost everyone in that house not just mohan and this is one aspect kastur does not ever bother thinking about despite having seen baapji's weird behavior more than once .. that is all i have a problem with not what she said but the context of it all

My problem is with her thought process that barey are always right ... which is so not the case specially in baapji's mental case  😆
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
silky_harshad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Oh by the way will Sia be the one to reveal degree is fake?🤣

ulti seedhi batein na kro 😡 agar uss sia ne aisa kuch kia na toh uska kia krungi Mokay khabar na 😡
Soaps1 thumbnail
You know Sia is suppose to totally be in love with mohan right? Matlab psycho kind of lover ho gi ... so she won't mind if mohan's truth comes out and he is kicked out of the house and she has him all for herself 🤢 but only thing she won't know is, if mohan gets kicked out kastur will be out too 🤣