Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont have any problem with her thinking about the drive either it was better than her thinking oh am so happy baapji broke the nariyal πŸ€’ but i just found it funny on one hand she did not want him to get a car without ashirvaad on the other hand she wanted him to keep his promise the moment he bought the car even though the promise was not of that exact moment when he bought the car 🀣 I mean pehley hi moment pey she figured all by herself mohan forgot his promise πŸ˜† Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
my MOHAN nd his car😍😍😍
Soaps1 thumbnail
Minus the BaKas today's epi was better πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Soaps1

I dont have any problem with her thinking about the drive either it was better than her thinking oh am so happy baapji broke the nariyal πŸ€’ but i just found it funny on one hand she did not want him to get a car without ashirvaad on the other hand she wanted him to keep his promise the moment he bought the car even though the promise was not of that exact moment when he bought the car 🀣 I mean pehley hi moment pey she figured all by herself mohan forgot his promise πŸ˜†

Nads i m sure dat d coconut wud even regret of being in baapji's hands 4m MOHAN's hands..
d car wud itselh breath nd b reliefed dat by sitting in it only kastur probably 4got baapji though 4 sumtime nd thought of her actual allyed hubby..
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yep, I so didn't want this day to be about reet/rivaj/Baapji & ma ki khushi getting the upper hand because that is what Kastur wanted...🀒...it was ultimately Mohan's moment & he played the familial card beautifully... Edited by Nandalala - 12 years ago
it  is high time dat BaKas shud take a leave nd giv chances 2 SiHan🀣
silky_harshad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Haad-e-adab 😑

matlab? gussa kyu hoti ho? Mere Mohan ka attitude dekha 😍 ishtyle dekha...hai mere rabz...😍 granny hc was luking damn hot today...tumne theek se dekha?
Soaps1 thumbnail
mey ney abhi tak nahi dekha bro was watching tv i did not want to watch BaKas with him πŸ€£
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Screw you, Baapji. I just saw the precap.

Kirti is Reena's father!!!!  Well at least he's equally unfair to all of the parents in that household.
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Nandalala

Man, Kastur is such an  ace manipulator...πŸ˜†πŸ₯±...in leaving her 'teacher' pati speechlessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I loved Mohan today...he made every effort to appease the elders (& Ksstur)  & in the end, brought the family together if only for a brief moment...Kanu climbing in head first into the car was🀣...I was happy Kastur selfishly thought of herself & the long drive...I would have thrown something at the screen if she her thoughts were on her ma🀒 at that moment...

@Bold: Asiya was too good in that sceneπŸ˜ƒ