||Episode Discussion thread: 19th-22nd Dec|| - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Lik with every episode her pallu keeps covering her hair, more, and more, pretty soon we wont see her face 🀣
Mera Mohan 😍 😍. 😍 😍 😍. 😍 😍 😍. 😍😍 😍. 😍 😍 😍. 😍 😍 😍. 😍
Kastur is happy for Mohan.  She's remembering what he said about loving cars and smiling.  I agree thought that she needs to know about the history of Baapji before just deciding Baapji must have a valid point, or is correct.
Originally posted by silky_harshad

Mera Mohan 😍 😍. 😍 😍 😍. 😍 😍 😍. 😍😍 😍. 😍 😍 😍. 😍 😍 😍. 😍

Haad-e-adab 😑
See you laters alligators! Will be back later 2day! πŸ˜ƒ 

Every other show concentrates so much on the leads but DP, gotta give to it, not much of the leads! Cant the give equal importance to the leads and others, other shows can!
And u know i just remembered this bhanu is such a i dunno what πŸ€¬ sicker than even baapji may be 🀒 remember when kastur spoke up after marriage on khana alag khaney wali thing? How happily bhanu the joker was jumping and telling jitu for the first time someone spoke up infront of baapji? And when mohan does he always has a problem ... looser coward kahin ka πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by sheila1990

Lik with every episode her pallu keeps covering her hair, more, and more, pretty soon we wont see her face 🀣
Sigh.  I just want to reach in an pull  that thing back.  Saroj only has her bun covered. So why in the world is Kastur's head covered up to her forehead?  Blech!  Not even the rural setting soaps have the women's head that much covered.
Originally posted by likarsh

Sigh.  I just want to reach in an pull  that thing back.  Saroj only has her bun covered. So why in the world is Kastur's head covered up to her forehead?  Blech!  Not even the rural setting soaps have the women's head that much covered.

I guess as you age the pallu keeps going back and back or may be its as per your rank in the house 🀣 kastur is new she has till her forehead ... narmada is bari bahu her's is a bit behind saroj is saas she covers only bun πŸ˜†
Man, Kastur is such an  ace manipulator...πŸ˜†πŸ₯±...in leaving her 'teacher' pati speechlessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I loved Mohan today...he made every effort to appease the elders (& Ksstur)  & in the end, brought the family together if only for a brief moment...Kanu climbing in head first into the car was🀣...I was happy Kastur selfishly thought of herself & the long drive...I would have thrown something at the screen if she her thoughts were on her ma🀒 at that moment...
LMAO.  

Except in the beginning, Kastur's pallu was pretty pulled back.  But I guess she got the memo--from Saroj. πŸ˜†  Or maybe it's her way of solidifying her patni status since Saroj always belittles her pallu, sindoor and mangalsutra. πŸ€£