Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
evrybody watiing mohan cums driving car n givs horn
saroj n evryone goes out
bhanu ask baapji kya aaj ki baath hum dono mohan se baath nahi karenge uski khushi mein shamil nahi honge (this is what kastur had asked him probably lol)

saroj and everyone happy saroj asks mohan chal mandir jaayenge
mohan says one minute and goes inside

Forgive spelling and grammar errors

Soaps1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

Love Mohan - Kastur I'm your husband not your teacher. πŸ˜†

I know everyone says mohan is lucky to have a wife like kastur ... but she is damn lucky she has mohan else wo literally ghis ghis mit jati after all the dp lessons shoved down her throat πŸ˜†
wow, seems like 2day was a full MOHANILICIOUS epi, MOHAN in his car😍
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
They naver really gave us any Mohan and kastur scenes apart from november 16th...they gave us there scenes but not what we wanted!
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mohur

MohUr is the main aspect and the show is bearable bcoz of them.. Why can't they concentrate on MohUr instead they bring a Sia😑

What does Sia mean?
Soaps1 thumbnail
Lik, sia is the name of new character entering the show 🀣
Originally posted by: Soaps1

I know everyone says mohan is lucky to have a wife like kastur ... but she is damn lucky she has mohan else wo literally ghis ghis mit jati after all the dp lessons shoved down her throat πŸ˜†

u hv just spoken out my heart yaar, xactly a char like MOHAN is very rarely found in serials..
he is ust a darling ..
kastur is so lucky 2 hv ad best guy of d GALAs..
Soaps1 thumbnail
mohan gives sweets to vipul and says distribute and gives garland to bhanu and says aaye gadi mein ...and nariyal to baapji he says if u won't break it will be abshagun baapji gets nariyal says i am not happy with your decision but will break nariyal..mohan says ap bachpan se yehi kehthe aaye hain but mere shataniyaan kam nahi hua ...after that mohan asks kastur khush ? kastur smiles (chalo shukar hey sari huwi shakal tou badli )
mohan saroj n kannu go to temple

kaastur standing outside thinking about what mohan said in auto about driving kastur after buying car...she thinks its ok aap apne vada bhoolgaye happy that u got car (wah wah kia baat hey kastur bibi ki ... he never said car khareedtey sath hi ley jaoun ga did he? πŸ₯± pehley she did not want him to but a car now is upset he forgot wada  wah wah)

tomorrow precap: :vipul attends phone call, says phone from reena's sasuralto baapji

Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Lik, sia is the name of new character entering the show 🀣

🀣 I thought that might be the case and went back to the article and scanned it. But I didn't see the name.  After your post, I went back and now I see it. πŸ˜†

Sia... Sounds a lot like Asiya.  πŸ˜†
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Lik...LMAOOO!!! did u just ask what does sia mean 🀣