||Episode Discussion thread: 19th-22nd Dec|| - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Soaps1

yea supriya ma'am is playing a negative char in meri maa ... she told on her fb page 😆
Wait... she's still going to be playing Saroj right? 

This just might mean less Saroj-Kastur.  I just hope it's replaced by more Mohan-Kastur and not...
Originally posted by Soaps1

yea supriya ma'am is playing a negative char in meri maa ... she told on her fb page😆

Wow go Supriya ji a possessive mother here and a negative character in MM 👏
i just hp aftr seeing sia nd getting d jealous of her kastur 4gets baapji nd his rules nd concentrates on MOHAN..
kastur-baaji alliance shud b stopped as soon as possible, varna sia ko bhi hum par taras ayegi..
It does not necessarily means less of saroj because bhopu i mean Onu's father in Tere Liye was simultaneously working in two shows too and still we always had enough of him 😆 Bhopu by the way is the name we had given his char shehkar ... i miss bhopu 
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Wow go Supriya ji a possessive mother here and a negative character in MM 👏
Rani, meri maa konsey channel pe ati hain?😕
Sundas, it's a new show on a revamped channel.

Star One has become Life Ok
Harshu sundas, you became a dazzler too.  I don't think  you were last last week... Were you? Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
Originally posted by likarsh

Wait... she's still going to be playing Saroj right? 

This just might mean less Saroj-Kastur.  I just hope it's replaced by more Mohan-Kastur and not...
I was thinking the same thing.  Now we will not have as much as Saroj and Kastur together.
U guys becoming dazzlers and not even realising! 😳
Mohan told kastur mey tumhara pati hoon teacher nahi mey ney bola aur tum chup ho gaien 🤣

Oh mohan chup rehney dey ussey warna abhi baapji ka raag alapey gi 🥱

See i told you mohan 😡 she goes saying koi khush nahi hey kia farq parta hey aap khush hien na 🥱🥱 sab soaps ki DPs ka fave kaam emo blackmail 🥱
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago