Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

I wanted Dadi to seee this...!!!!

But why did they leave her out!?

I guess shailaja the bahu would have hard time show her anger in front of the mother's blinded love.

she would have softened by her tears as she is the ONLY one who actually wanted Ishwar in that house.

every one else did it for shailaja but Dadi wanted ishwar for her own reasons ( motherly)
so I guess it was appropriate that she was not in the picture

Exactly Suchi...She was the main one insisting Shailaja to show Ishwar the ghar ka raastha again yaar... very vital to today's episode...... Defn. the CT have not done it with purpose... possible what Renu/Resham say is true...  
allizzwell thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhi786

Yaa me too missing Dadiji.. But episode rocked .. superb dailogues and acting by BM, Dadaji, ALOK and BP... Even though I dislike BP character, but the actor who played it was superb..

BP such a selfish, he did stole the papers for her family.. as Alok will take who house.. How cheap his thinking.. Not once he thought how much Alok did  for Inder and panna..

Delhi scenes are superb, with meeti crying, poor girl.. The look BM gave at the end was superb...

Waiting to see whether BP track is finished or not.. Will he take revenge on kashyaps and Bajpai, after all suhana told everything to the family..

yeah Abhi...πŸ˜ƒ...BP's true colors revelation was done amazingly...😳Height of Selfishness...BP dint even bother to mouth his dad as supposedly what after his end...... Awww loved the dialogues , performances everything today...😳
allizzwell thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

I wanted Dadi to be there as well , she misread BM 's emotions, she mislead Dadaji , instead of saying she wants him she gave this picture of BM wanted him. Not very happy with her absence as she blackmailed Dada Ji and BM , it's unprofessional for an actor to be not there if needed , may be because of personal reasons but this scene really required her.
I have not seen the episode yet , but for me this looks one of the best episode. I am going to miss this track as Mumbai track is just opposite to "Eik Chutkee Sindoor" scenario !
Excellent post Laxmi my friend ! Missed you post for such a long time .

Thanks Sheems...πŸ˜ƒ

But even i got confused with BM's emotions earlier Sheems...πŸ˜•...Even i thot she was ready to forget and forgive...πŸ˜•... as that stylish blouse of hers with Suhana still confuses me... as to why she supported Ishwar then?? She did miss him and those dark solitude moments of nights were pricking onto her ... what for???πŸ˜•  the reaction when she heard from Elesh that BP's reports were normal...πŸ˜•those questions unanswered...yet...!

BUT yes... Glad today ... She really stood for her identity TODAY...!

Reg. dadiji...U r absolutely right Sheems...She has been misleading them tremendously......yeah may be she is held up with something personal... hope things r fine iwth her... Last line of mumbai... πŸ˜†
shilu999_balani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
laxmi di... beautiful post.. you said it all ...yes today dadiji was missing and she should have been there but i think she may have left or maybe did havae some personal reasons not to be there or she was purposely excluded saying she has gone to the kirtan coz maybe she could not have witnessed her darling ishwar being the warm kick that he received from one and all of the family...because she was the only person favoring ishwars return

yes meethi went thru this trauma at such a tender age was not very good... it will be with her all thru her life.. sad... but wonderful acting by the veteran actors like sudhir suraj and supriyaji,,,, they together rocked the episode... good thing the younger members were not involved...

really great episode... now we have to witnesss the stupid mumbai scenes again... really are sushaan really going to separate?    
allizzwell thumbnail
Originally posted by: shilu999_balani

laxmi di... beautiful post.. you said it all ...yes today dadiji was missing and she should have been there but i think she may have left or maybe did havae some personal reasons not to be there or she was purposely excluded saying she has gone to the kirtan coz maybe she could not have witnessed her darling ishwar being the warm kick that he received from one and all of the family...because she was the only person favoring ishwars return

yes meethi went thru this trauma at such a tender age was not very good... it will be with her all thru her life.. sad... but wonderful acting by the veteran actors like sudhir suraj and supriyaji,,,, they together rocked the episode... good thing the younger members were not involved...

really great episode... now we have to witnesss the stupid mumbai scenes again... really are sushaan really going to separate?    

Thanks so much shilu... πŸ˜ƒ

Reg Dadiji yeah ...since i guess they haven't mentioned anything about her... may be they can show her she has been out to kirtan ...right...let us see how she faces and reacts at this fraud act of Ishwar's

@red
WHAT??? Yeh kya sun rahi hoon main???? 
shilu999_balani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laxmi_s

Thanks so much shilu... πŸ˜ƒ

Reg Dadiji yeah ...since i guess they haven't mentioned anything about her... may be they can show her she has been out to kirtan ...right...let us see how she faces and reacts at this fraud act of Ishwar's

@red
WHAT??? Yeh kya sun rahi hoon main???? 

thats what someone mentioned on the forums that the track of separation is on the cards,,,,,sona will come in between sushaan,...
allizzwell thumbnail
Originally posted by: shilu999_balani

thats what someone mentioned on the forums that the track of separation is on the cards,,,,,sona will come in between sushaan,...

Ouch thanks for getting back shilu... Why sona will come in between? and why the hell is Ishaan hiding this rot from Suhana?? Suhana uses her brain when needed and her concern was clear for BM when she rushed to Delhi for the same... spilled the fraud act of BP at the right time... now if she had known about Sona... i don't think she wud have acted otherwise as Ishaan-Sona fear... GOD this unnecessary track...Ouch
jshree_ram thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: laxmi_s

thanks for getting back shilu... Why sona will come in between? and why the hell is Ishaan hiding this rot from Suhana?? Suhana uses her brain when needed and her concern was clear for BM when she rushed to Delhi for the same... spilled the fraud act of BP at the right time... now if she had known about Sona... i don't think she wud have acted otherwise as Ishaan-Sona fear... GOD this unnecessary track...

Long time, replying to the post and the discussion...

About today's episode, it was fantastic and fantastic is not the word. Delhi scene was really good and I also liked ( may be the only one) the way it was executed. All the actors who were in the scene really rocked, people who had dialogs and who didn't just complimented each other. The body language and facial expresssion of each and every actor was worth watching many times.

Now about the useless unnecessary Mumbai Track is related to one of the phase in my life, where it went till breaking all the relationship 🀒. But now when we think about it we just laugh our heads over it. πŸ˜†

Wonderfully written Laxmi diπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
Now tell me,did you remember the whole ek chutki dialogue or cross check with YT video?πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£

allizzwell thumbnail
Originally posted by: jshree_ram

Long time, replying to the post and the discussion...

About today's episode, it was fantastic and fantastic is not the word. Delhi scene was really good and I also liked ( may be the only one) the way it was executed. All the actors who were in the scene really rocked, people who had dialogs and who didn't just complimented each other. The body language and facial expresssion of each and every actor was worth watching many times.

Now about the useless unnecessary Mumbai Track is related to one of the phase in my life, where it went till breaking all the relationship 🀒. But now when we think about it we just laugh our heads over it. πŸ˜†

Thanks for reading and replying to the post jshree...πŸ˜ƒ.

yeah true...delhi rocked...⭐️

reg. Mumbai...thank heavens all is fine in life with u  and u got a chance to get back things into place...dear...but otherwise speaking about abhishek... living a life with such a psycho character is very risky... one day he handcuffs her... the other day he might even end her life...😲. to show attachment to such a person  is futile...when his mental condition is varying...