India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

EK CHUTKI SINDOOR ki KEEMAT!

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Hi SGPians.Hug..Salaam Namasthe... After a long time felt the urge to post in the forum as the episode was a SUPER-DUPER HIT...ClapClapClap.. and as my fingers lose control to the keys... i had to rush to key in the thots...LOL

Sorry Farah... for using that famous dialogue of your  OSO...Embarrassed... But it really means a lot to all the suhaagans and what a way to show it than the SGP unit today...! Star to the creative team...!Big smile

Ek chutki sindoor ki keemat tum kya jaanogey ISHWAR babu...

Ek chutki sindoor hota hai ek suhaagan ka taaj...

Ek chutki sindoor hota hai apni life-partner ki astitvatha ko respect karna...

Ek chutki sindoor hota hai har kadam apni life-partner ka saath nibhaana...

Ek chutki sindoor hota hai apne parivaar ka responsibility utana...

Lekin yeh ek chutki sindoorki keemat, tum kya jaanoge ISHWAR babu... ???

Ishwar can only and only love himself in the world... neither his parents, neither his siblings nor his wife and children... he only knows to play with the emotions of all ... truly sad for the tender meethi today.Cry.. She had to see such an ugly phase of life at such a tender age... those games played by her dadaji was nothing compared to the GAME he played with all... sad she had to witness it and see the trust of hers hurt this way...!

BM wiped off the sindoor today.Clap.. she did it to make Ishwar realise that those never mattered to her really... but was a facade to pacify babuji and ma... that their son is somewhere alive... BUT even that din matter to her today...Clap!Dadaji showed Ishwar his right place... the TRASH outside the house...Clap!

CLASSIC EPISODE..Star. loved it loved it... loved it...!Big smile

Last but not the least... Let me not fail to appreciate the man behind this character ISHWAR... who had protrayed this role to the hilt... that made us HATE him...LOL...(i never ever use the word HATE... i jsut use dislike...but yes i used it here for this character...LOL) for his AWESOMEClap portrayal of this role... Earlier had thot why not SACHIN play this role...but guess he wud look just CUTE...LOL and not rough for this role... Glad the unit chose the right person for this character and an applause to him...StarBig smile

Edited by laxmi_s - 19 December 2011 at 7:50am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786bhoomi25angelofminejshree_ramaleena8790shilu999_balaninurulainlovable_ragzfanLuv4games--sree---Rimsha-sizzleshamzanuhaElvina111192abhi786ShadowImbueleo4everinfinity00NimbuMirchiRitu--Chandramukhi-YusBeeSuchi-*Resham*Shwets1502

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
absolutely laxmi, u said it all, this ws the sgp I have seen or shd I say love to see always. Today's whole epi just made me feel glad , plus I ws having goosebumps too while watching it. BM showed her class, Supriyaji ws just excellent, this ws the storm inside her which finally blasted off, great satisfaction on everyone's faces to c the real Ishwar kashyap, and m glad tht alok said tht he believes wht Suhana is saying bt still want to knw frm him. Great caliber of actors in the show.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

angelofminebhoomi25jshree_ram111192Suchi--allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

absolutely laxmi, u said it all, this ws the sgp I have seen or shd I say love to see always. Today's whole epi just made me feel glad , plus I ws having goosebumps too while watching it. BM showed her class, Supriyaji ws just excellent, this ws the storm inside her which finally blasted off, great satisfaction on everyone's faces to c the real Ishwar kashyap, and m glad tht alok said tht he believes wht Suhana is saying bt still want to knw frm him. Great caliber of actors in the show.

Exactly Resham...Big smile.. I am all charged up after watching the episode... i love this kind of SGP ... no twists needed ...Big smile... the creative team is finally showing up their real TALENT...Embarrassed

BM was super super...Dancing... the COLD STARE she gave from the top floor window said it all..." I DON'T CARE NOW...Wink... how well played by all...Alok, Rano, Inder, Rajni, Meethi, Suhana, Dadaji... just everyone... I loved it dear...Big smile

But where is dadiji??Ouch did i miss anything??Shocked

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

_Samayra_angelofminebhoomi25jshree_ram111192Suchi--Chandramukhi-*Resham*

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Laxmi i am quite sure now that anitaji who was playing dadi has left the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Exactly even i think she wd hv left the show by now.

-allizwell-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
I wanted Dadi to seee this...!!!!

But why did they leave her out!?

I guess shailaja the bahu would have hard time show her anger in front of the mother's blinded love.

she would have softened by her tears as she is the ONLY one who actually wanted Ishwar in that house.

every one else did it for shailaja but Dadi wanted ishwar for her own reasons ( motherly)
so I guess it was appropriate that she was not in the picture

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angelofminejshree_ramleo4ever-allizwell-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
really how can dadi leave!? her character seriously? was it in the news?

-allizwell-

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Yaa me too missing Dadiji.. But episode rocked .. superb dailogues and acting by BM, Dadaji, ALOK and BP... Even though I dislike BP character, but the actor who played it was superb..

BP such a selfish, he did stole the papers for her family.. as Alok will take who house.. How cheap his thinking.. Not once he thought how much Alok did  for Inder and panna..

Delhi scenes are superb, with meeti crying, poor girl.. The look BM gave at the end was superb...

Waiting to see whether BP track is finished or not.. Will he take revenge on kashyaps and Bajpai, after all suhana told everything to the family..

Edited by abhi786 - 19 December 2011 at 8:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25jshree_ramSuchi--allizwell--Chandramukhi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index