Bigg Boss Season 5

Who are u selecting for wild card entry? - Page 2

IAmGonna thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: taurus27

I think Shraddha also should be included!!

PM got a chance to redeem herself as a guest - she failed miserable and continued to show her violent and psychotic character - so she doesn't deserve another chance.

And Mahek can beat PM anyday, look at the BB site - Mahek is at 20% and PM trails at 16%. 😊

If you were really tracking BB site, you would know that PM was always ahead on BB site except last week when it changed after Mahek got evicted due to Sallu's pressure. People's emotions are high right now for Mahek because of that forced eviction, it will taper of to 15% like it was earlier.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmGonna thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: analytical

rageshwari, shraddha sharma and pooja bedi? pooja bedi name should be there so there can be a contest between her and others and it will be good to see her loose.

PB will be looking for her 16000 fans 😉
these all are disgusting , none of them i would prefer to watch ...
i would prefer Gulaabo Sapera over them , atleast she does not annoys viewers..
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wild card voting is just to justify mahek's re-entry...she will get wild card anyway.
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nishu786

wild card voting is just to justify mahek's re-entry...she will get wild card anyway.

Exactly ...thanks for confirming...Flop show rigged show...Whenever they want they evict contestant to clear the air n then they fool people by these polls...Making fool out of people
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IAmGonna

If you were really tracking BB site, you would know that PM was always ahead on BB site except last week when it changed after Mahek got evicted due to Sallu's pressure. People's emotions are high right now for Mahek because of that forced eviction, it will taper of to 15% like it was earlier.

So true 100% agree with U...whoever wrote the plot of BB5...i mean script should  apply for job as  bollywood movies script writer...He/she will surely be selected😡
Nabeelah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Mehek shoild go and win the big boss! she deservs it

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The show is definitely RIGGED! i mean how is this a reality show where everyone is getting some kind of outside treatment AND THEN taking the privilege of being in this locked up HOUSE ON TV? Any fair person would see how this is so controversial and IN UR FACE un-fair ACTION
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They put mehak against sonali and lakhshmi,,,Quite evident that this is all preplanned,Really biased

Pooja mishra k samne stand kerwate mehak ko  toe baat thy,then who ever won among thys,would be gracefully accepted.But pooja mishra ko guest bana k bhej dya,,grrr,,,Seriously thys time bigboss its self lost their reputation,respect,fairness,,,more than the contestant are enough fair than thys bigboss
This content was originally posted by: Nabeelah

Mehek shoild go and win the big boss! she deservs it

yes she deserves to win even next season , this big boss usually is won only by those who is fake ans mehak is..