Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

I think sunnyji keπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Toh she is still der...toh y he wants it 2 end...πŸ˜†
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The show is definitely RIGGED! i mean how is this a reality show where everyone is getting some kind of outside treatment AND THEN taking the privilege of being in this locked up HOUSE ON TV? Any fair person would see how this is so controversial and IN UR FACE un-fair ACTION
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They put mehak against sonali and lakhshmi,,,Quite evident that this is all preplanned,Really biased

Pooja mishra k samne stand kerwate mehak ko toe baat thy,then who ever won among thys,would be gracefully accepted.But pooja mishra ko guest bana k bhej dya,,grrr,,,Seriously thys time bigboss its self lost their reputation,respect,fairness,,,more than the contestant are enough fair than thys bigboss
Originally posted by: sree421

I know you like Mahek and how much you hate Sid the Kid πŸ˜‰

I find your posts very fair and reasonable, Anna bhai.  You don't blindly take sides just for the heck of it. πŸ˜Š

thnx buddy!!!!
thats ture as much as i like mahek i hate thrice twice kid sid😑
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Originally posted by: boondein

not me. not me. πŸ˜›

Didn't shemale-sid have one of the biggest fights with Mahek when he was licking the feet of Sky? 😲
Originally posted by: azru

lolx...jo bi ho..jeeta dete aapko..πŸ˜†

LOLz

Main Police station main hota app kaise jeetwateπŸ˜†
sree421 thumbnail

poojabeditweets pooja bedi 
I DON'T know who the contestant is :) but personally feel wild card entry should be MINIMUM 4 weeks prior to finale, not 2 convenient weeks!
Favorite Retweet Reply
@NilamChavan Xmas is lovely,happy family/close friends get together over an overladen table! Large xmas tree, lots of presents for everyone!
Rumours of a contestant being strategically "airdropped" into BB 5. Two weeks prior to finale! Do u think its fair to other contestants?

Well done, Pooja.
boondein thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragya_dutta

Didn't shemale-sid have one of the biggest fights with Mahek when he was licking the feet of Sky? 😲

Lol they did and they patched up after Sallu bhai jaan threatened Siddy Piddy on Aapka Farmaan. πŸ˜³
Azru_4_Nik thumbnail
Originally posted by: annamunna

LOLz

Main Police station main hota app kaise jeetwateπŸ˜†

Kabi Hospital..Kabi Police station..aap lagta hai BB house ja kar aaye ho...Mental imbalance hogaya...isliye Hospital phir police station...πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Originally posted by: azru

Kabi Hospital..Kabi Police station..aap lagta hai BB house ja kar aaye ho...Mental imbalance hogaya...isliye Hospital phir police station...πŸ˜†πŸ€£

are main jis ko marta wo hospital main hota aur main phir policestation main hota app smjhe he nheπŸ˜†