W*F? Wildcard entry one week before finale? - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ann33

bullies are always hated then why salman khan is not hated for being bully himself  ðŸ˜•
anyways when mehak was evicted she was nominated and then was voted out by public vote .. as for her re entry on public demand why there was no choices or no voting for it ? if BB is judging public demand through forums and internet then why dont he do the same for eviction ? public ka paisa kyun zaaya karna by evicting contestant through sms n than bringing them back saying PUBLIC DEMAND

If Mahek comes back then the fact that the show is rigged, will be established very strongly. and along with that we'll all know what a wuss endemol and the channel have become before salman khan's bullying 🤢
yeah they r  joking with viewers emotions
i really don't expect anything from this show...i just want it to end soon...i m just watching this bcoz it is going to end soon anyway.
Originally posted by nishu786

i really don't expect anything from this show...i just want it to end soon...i m just watching this bcoz it is going to end soon anyway.

kyun?

aap kiske fan they?😆
Originally posted by annamunna

thnx aur waqai main pak gaya hu crap season ever on tv!!!!! though i like mahek in BB 5555!!!!!!!

I know you like Mahek and how much you hate Sid the Kid 😉

I find your posts very fair and reasonable, Anna bhai.  You don't blindly take sides just for the heck of it. ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by blue-ice

the whole BB 5 is a JOKE...let them crack one more joke...atleast this one made a lot of people smile...don't care if it turned out to be a PJ for a few😆

@bold...True that!! 😕 ðŸ˜• 

So who's looking forward to the new bhai-behen(Mehak-Sid) pair in action?!? 😕 ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†
golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai. ðŸ˜† BB/colors channel think that audience is a fool. 

Me too..I am watching this for SKY BABA only ...as soon as he comes back. We fans will tell him not to feel discouraged by what  mr.salman khan said . We Luved his humor in the show., his honesty, loyalty  .He instilled life back to the boring show...N He Rocked it.
Originally posted by azru

kyun?

aap kiske fan they?😆

I think sunnyji ke😆😉
Originally posted by MithiBani

@bold...True that!! 😕 ðŸ˜• 

So who's looking forward to the new bhai-behen(Mehak-Sid) pair in action?!? 😕 ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†

not me. not me. ðŸ˜›