W*F? Wildcard entry one week before finale?

Posted: 12 years ago
pata nhe kia pakraha hain bb main!
even i dont like this idea.honestly its unfair
Unfair..BB is full of surprises...😆
i think jo wo chah wo karraha hin puclic ki loot raha hain biggboss
Originally posted by annamunna

i think jo wo chah wo karraha hin puclic ki loot raha hain biggboss

Public ko paka raha bolo...huh...🤣
lol BB played all this drama to save Mahek from the last two nominations.  ðŸ˜†  Now, another poll drama to loot people's money.

Big Boss 5 - Story, Screenplay and Direction - Sallu miya.
🤢
Originally posted by sree421

lol BB played all this drama to save Mahek from the last two nominations.  ðŸ˜†  Now, another poll drama to loot people's money.

Big Boss 5 - Story, Screenplay and Direction - Sallu miya.

Salman ne BB ko DABANG style main daraya hoga...🤢
Itne ched karunga agr Mahek waps ni aayi toh...confuse ho jaogey Next season hoga ya ni..😆
aree sab CHE Bnane ke machine banae hue hain BB mai
Originally posted by cool-boy_018

is that a joke?

THIS IS NOT BB show this Time .THIS IS SALMAN' Show...Totally gundgardi  to save Mehak..how is this possible ki wild card entry is just 3 weeks before Finale...Mehak is winner ..mark my words...fixed. shame on BB...RIP BB

Its the demand of Mahek from public.

The public is not happy to see any of the remaining go into the finale.

Sky and his Bully gang is like Raavan. Letting Raavan win the show is not a good idea!

There is nothing Sky has done but insult almost every single person in the house.

And seems like Sunny and Juhi only get paid to bitch behind peoples back and to plan and plot and to be two-faced losers who have to support Sky at any cost otherwise they'll die.

And where the question comes of Sid, YES he has shown improvement in his personality but he still has very small chances of winning the show.

Mahek is a great demand by the public so YES she should come back and she truly deserves to win. She has stood all alone and supported what is right! No other person in the BB house has supported her or spoke in her favour when she was being bullied.

Bullies have always been hated in the world's history and always will be!
Edited by lippi - 12 years ago