Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepali- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
manvi  in badi maa room and  try to put the letter on the right place
just badi maa also comes her room
she put the letter on side table of the bed and watch viran and badi maa photo tohether
and smiled
badi maa comes and manvi hide after looked her

precap
jevika and manvi scene
jevika cring and scoled to manvi..aaj tere karan meine viren ji ki aankho mein aashu
dekhe hai..yeh sirf tere karan hua hai aur kal subah to rishikesh vapis jaa rahi hai
yeh tay hai
manvi shocked after hear it
jevika cring
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vishid

One thing I don't understand, Why Jeevika is saying that she doesn't know how to tell Manvi to pack her bags and leave. I mean She is a GUEST. She doesn't belong there. Jeevika honey, If you can't, allow me to do so. I will make sure she leaves from there. ðŸ˜† 

She's also her sister na? After what happened, it'd be awkward to say YOU HAVE TO GO :S

LOL I knwo JV fans want her out but sooner or later she IS going to stay :\ That's part of the story!
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...the precap. Jeevika had to do this...no other option left for the girl.

So, the thing that stood out for me in today's epi was again the progression in the JV relationship. And of course...the SV bond!

@ Preethi...even I think that VIren will speak up now. Face-off..i don't think so...but yeah, he's take a stand.

@ Vish...Don't worry...J has told M that she has to leave. The precap scene seems quite an emotional one.

And yeah..missing Niks and Yashi. May is also MIA since ages
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepali88

manvi  in badi maa room and  try to put the letter on the right place
just badi maa also comes her room
she put the letter on side table of the bed and watch viran and badi maa photo tohether
and smiled
badi maa comes and manvi hide after looked her

precap
jevika and manvi scene
jevika cring and scoled to manvi..aaj tere karan meine viren ji ki aankho mein aashu
dekhe hai..yeh sirf tere karan hua hai aur kal subah to rishikesh vapis jaa rahi hai
yeh tay hai
manvi shocked after hear it
jevika cring

Ouch at the precap!!! I don't want to see it :( Thanks Deepali
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Precap sounds so emotional!

Its also scary in a way because all this time the sisters have had such an amazing bond and for the first time there appears to be a small crack in it.
vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

She's also her sister na? After what happened, it'd be awkward to say YOU HAVE TO GO :S

LOL I knwo JV fans want her out but sooner or later she IS going to stay :\ That's part of the story!

Yup. She is most welcome later. 😆 😆 But she needs to leave now. Poor Dabba is going to cut his hair and turn into a girl. I don't want that. 😆 😆
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so tomorrow also no face off.. its only that he will be sad... maanvi maanvi she is creating more probs by trying to do a patch up... 

Ufff my virat please drop maanvi first... anyways what i dont understand is where is the growth in virat maanvi track???? 

just like marriage time they met had nok jokh and now she will leave...
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Deeps and Ayesha for the update.

Tomorrow is going to be an emotinal roller coaster I think. See you all tomorrow!🤗
vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOWOWOW !!! Precap.

But Jeevika had to do this. Like Ayesha said she did not have any option.
Okie Virat, get ready. Time to drop Manvi off to her house.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Sab JV aur MV ke bond ke peeche pare hai...aur yaha meri behno ki bond ki dhanchiya urr rahi hai *sigh* 😔