Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepali- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Viren says sorry to dadaji and dadaji scolding him..viren mujhe tumse yeh ummed nahi
thii ..virat ko too roka jaa sakta thaa..mein janta hoo ki is ka jimmedaar koun hai..
he looked to manvi and says..manvi is ghar mein bahut rah lii aur tum usse kaal hi
rishikesh chod aao..yeh mera order hai  tumhe
viren feel guilty and says..jii dadaji !!
dadaji gone
scene change
dadaji comes to dinning table
all of them sitting there
manvi told to him..namaste dadaji
dadaji not reply
viren try to told to somthing badi maa but she also ignoure him

precap

manvi call to dabbu and asked him..mein badi maa ko kaise khus karoo meri vajah se
yaha badi galti hoo gayi hai
dabbu tell her to wrote a letter
sher wrote a letter to sawmini ji like ...maa se bhi badi maa
swamini ji comes to her room
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: preethis

so finally she will leave tomorrow... now what will happen to virman love story... 

by the look of written updates i can see that there was no virat today in today's episode...

Exactly Preethis where is Virat and how come he has got out of  all this scot free?
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Farrah-

I think todays epi is in effect the start of the 'real' story. I think the events of last night have marked a change in the tone of the story and is definately going to effect every single relationship whether it is the siblings relationship or ones with the elders.

Yes, Farrah...but seriously...i agree wid Dadaji that Viren was at fault...but why blame only him?? Anyway...haven;t watched the epi...so, its better not to judge much.

Power came back and saw the precap...Manvi really asked DABBA how to rectify her mistake?? 😲 *head desk* Ab Dabba ka level toh wol letter wala hi hai! Poor JV...already, i'm feeling soo bad for them...esp. Viren
staroneaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethis

so finally she will leave tomorrow... now what will happen to virman love story... 

by the look of written updates i can see that there was no virat today in today's episode...

he was sitting on dinning table looking at manvi but yeah no dialogue 😭
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I feel bad for everyone but can I just cry for my viren? :'( :'(
He's the one who is most affected by all this :(
whispa thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_80

Yes, Farrah...but seriously...i agree wid Dadaji that Viren was at fault...but why blame only him?? Anyway...haven;t watched the epi...so, its better not to judge much.

Power came back and saw the precap...Manvi really asked DABBA how to rectify her mistake?? 😲 *head desk* Ab Dabba ka level toh wol letter wala hi hai! Poor JV...already, i'm feeling soo bad for them...esp. Viren

Double *head desk*!!
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Double *head desk*!!

Continuous *head desk*
whispa thumbnail
Originally posted by: kasharti1

I feel bad for everyone but can I just cry for my viren? :'( :'(
He's the one who is most affected by all this :(

Yashi you're late today!🤗

Thanks Deeps and starone aj for the updates.

Looks like an interesting epi. Looking forward tp watching it.

See you all tomorrow! Bye!😳
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_80

😆 asking Dabba? that was priceless. she would have been better off asking her punters😊Finally manvi is going home can heave a sigh of relief. she deserves to go. god if I had a sister like that who would stir things up so much at my in laws I would have out lawed her for sure😆. But I feel sorry that viren and Jeevika will have to suffer for this. and where is Virat may I ask? he got off scot free? after all manvi may have wanted to go out but Virat was the one who instigated her and took her out. Typical girl, boy makes mistake only girl pays for mistake
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Exactly Preethis where is Virat and how come he has got out of  all this scot free?

Omg whatever it is virat should also be blamed... now how are they going reconcile???? i mean how is maanvi ever going to make a place in their hearts...  now toh aur bhi nafrat ho jayegii and by god beeji is gonna be double mad...