Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ayesha_80

Very true, May! And madam...thanks for reading, would've loved to have ur comments too πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†...For now I just read...But will try comment new time😊
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Farrah-

Woah!

Jeevika blamed Manvi completely. And Viren defended her. a sign of things to come?

Hmmm maybe. but usually after a girl gets married unfortunately in most cases she does have to change her stand on most things to suit that of her in laws. and she is well aware of manvi s mischievous nature. so she will be troubled that manvi does all this while at the vadheras when she knows how they are πŸ˜•
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Woah!

Jeevika blamed Manvi completely. And Viren defended her. a sign of things to come?

Definitely! 

Ok so Jeevika will be super angry at Manvi now. I'm scared! :P
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Woah!

Not sure Farrah...It's confusingπŸ˜•...
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Anyways the angry part will be coming only tomorrow ya day after.. toh tab tak enjoy virmaan scenes ;)
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nikhilageet

Hmmm maybe. but usually after a girl gets married unfortunately in most cases she does have to change her stand on most things to suit that of her in laws. and she is well aware of manvi s mischievous nature. so she will be troubled that manvi does all this while at the vadheras when she knows how they are πŸ˜•

I really do feel that Jeevika is stuck in the middle sometimes.

She loves Manvi, but like you said Nikhla she knows how mischevious she can be. At the same time, she also knows how strict and principled her in laws are especially Dadaji and Swamini Bua and I think she doesnt want them to see manvi in a bad light either.

Both Manvi and Virat have behaved pretty irresponsibly though especially after Viren told them not to go and they can pretty much guess ehat the consequences of their action will be. 
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Vanshika is introducing J to some aunties...who say the most ghissa pitta lines...Bahu toh chand ka tukda hai πŸ˜†

Viren is on phone...but in b/w keeps on looking towards these ladies. Oh wow...JV's sign language πŸ˜† J signals him whether any luck wid the call...he's has those helpless expressions. Gosh...Vishid..he's MY Viren...right?? πŸ˜†

Viren is trying to call again, when SB puts her hand on his shoulder. He turns n sees SB. J is also very tensed. SB asks what happened...and where is Virat??

Viren's nightmare came true...πŸ˜† he looks at J...and the screen freezes on Viren's face.

Precap:

M is walking on the road...n some guys are after her. Virat comes n fights...police comes n takes everyone wid them.

Sorry for the typos etc. Couldn't greet eevryone properly also. Sorry for that too.
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Okay, prediction...Due to this fiasco...Viren will be the one to take Manvi home and then Manvi will be shot as the rumours say...
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks so much Ayesha and Khushi for the LU.

Looks like things are going to get from bad to worse  tomorrow!

See you all cuties tomorrow.😳
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fireworks tomoro for sure. Want to sometimes give manvi a nice dose myself. But anyway have full faith that Viren and Virat will come to her rescue- in different ways to be sureπŸ˜‰. Thanks Ayesha, Khushi  for the update. bye everybody. catch up with u all tomoro πŸ˜ƒ Edited by nikhilageet - 12 years ago