Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

I just saw the dinner scene and uh-oh...was Viren feeling a bit awkard too now? ๐Ÿค”

Yes, Reemz..there was defo a change in his expressions. The thing is he knows how principles are above everything in that house...so, he doesn't want J n M to end up in some sort of a trouble. Idk...i can only think of this atm
Edited by ayesha_80 - 12 years ago
-Deepali- thumbnail
Jevika and manvi in kitchen
jevika give a menu list to ramlal
manvi take the list and read it...monday ko aallo ka parantha..tuesday ko khichdi
kya hai yeh agar in days ko kisi ko kuch aur khana hoo too..jail mein bhi isse jayada
azadi hoti hai
jevika told him..mannu tuu yaha per jyada mat bolle yaha per niyam see sara kaam hota hai
swaminiji comes and hear all conv. and looking angry

precap

all of them sitting on the table
just manvi comes and try to pick a apple
dadaj told her..manvi yaha per sara kaam niyam se hota hai aur kisi ko bhi late aane ki aazadi nahi hai ( i think manvi was comes late )
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nikhilageet

God manvi does not have just foot in mouth disease she has her whole legs both of them buried deep in her mouth๐Ÿ˜† good thing Virat is there to handle her๐Ÿ˜‰

Seriously...hasn't she already seen what doing all this could result in? And its not the first time, she's at the Vadera's. Virat's gonna have a tough time handling her ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Chalo, dinner time, girls...i gtg

Cya all later or tomorrow! Byee ๐Ÿค—

vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^ I knew this was gonna happen. I knew she was going to be late for lunch. Ohh man I want to see Manvi's reaction at that time. Her expressions will be priceless ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Its okie Manvi can have Pizza
Edited by vishid - 12 years ago
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love over Pizza . I like that๐Ÿ˜‰. pls manvi miss all ur meals dear. Byr Vishid, Ayesha and everybody else. Thanx for the LU Deeps. goodnight ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ayesha_80

Yes, Reemz..there was defo a change in his expressions. The thing is he knows how principles are above everything in that house...so, he doesn't want J n M to end up in some sort of a trouble. Idk...i can only think of this atm

Yeh for now I think that was the issue though it may turn in to something more i.e. feeling neglection from Jeevika.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you Deepali for the update!!

It was a good, well-rounded episode today.
vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Deepali for the LU

Bye Nikhila, Ayesha, Reemz and everyone else *Group hugs*

See you tomorrow
-Deepali- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kasharti1

Hey! <3 

Hey Yashi๐Ÿค—
ChocoSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š
waiting for the updates๐Ÿ˜ Hope we get to see maya today,  not only her kaya (body) but the face too๐Ÿ˜† Edited by -Misha- - 12 years ago