Pooja Bedi trying to ruin Salman

sunzy thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys,

I'm new to this forum.

What is Pooja Bedi up to ?

Claiming to know Salman for 22 years and then bashing him on twitter. She is purposely trying to ruin Salman's reputation and she knows that he has been the number one superstar of Bollywood for the past two years. 

Also she bashed Shakti Kapoor, again she claims to know him for a long time aswell. I doubt she has known Sky for that long, but why so much support for him?

Does he know something about her that he might expose?

I'm clueless as to why this woman is doing this. 

Also she is big headed, no disrespect to Kabir Bedi, but he is no Amitabh Bachchan/Dharmendra. So why does she act if she is some kind of a superstar and that she comes from a popular bollywood family. Ayesha Julka was playing the lead for JJWS and not her, she acts as if the film belonged to her and not Aamir.
Edited by sunzy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree421 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whatever it is, that lillyput deserves it.
bankhan thumbnail

This is the reflection of her inferiority complex

Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She must have obviously been shocked at the way she was perceived in BB and since then has been on an overdrive trying to prove that she is good and enemies like Mahek are bad. Problem is she's got too carried away with her own illusion and can't see anything properly now. She's become what she was accusing PM off.

The best thing is to just ignore her. Let the poor thing continue her ranting and living in her false universe, I don't think it will affect Salman or anyone. She is too bloody insignificant for that.
R1U2K3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think Pooja Bedi has recently started to get along with the trending social networking sites. Since she has got no work, she's acting as another source of media by giving us a live update of the BB house news, in and out, specifically related to Sky whom she is madly in love with. Blinded by love much, she has started bashing her own good old friends. So like people on Twitter say, I'll say it too; Get Well Soon, Pooja Bedi. And GROW UP.

Cheers.
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
POOJA BEDI can only try to ruin Salman, he is too big for her and she is getting too big for her own shoes...I guess she has suddenly realized how she can become popular by targeting Salman on twitter, she just wants to increase her followers to show the whole world that she is a big star! Who cares for her anyways...enough spoken on her and her tweets already/...lets not keep on discussing same old same old and give her attention which she is seeking so desperately.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
OMG...i haven't even read ur post...just the title of thread made me ROFLing🤣🤣🤣

arre bhai...don't get so emotional...zara practical ho kar socho...PB ki itni aukaat kahan...she is a machhar compared to the giant salman khan...PB can't ruin salman's driver...forget about ruining the megastar salman himself...but yeah..the opposite can be true...if salmaan wanted to ruin PB...he can do that with a snap of his finger...but he won't do that...u know ..jab hathi chalta hai..toh kutte bhaunkte hain...lekin socho ki haathi ne agar apna pair kutte per rakh diya toh kya hoga😉
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't get me wrong, I also dislike Bedi but twitter is a social networking site and we live in a nation which still believes in freedom of expression, and most importantly the way Endemol handled the situation by making Salman bullying the housemates was BEYOND stupid. He might have millions of fans in India but that does bot make him the pope, especially with the record that HE has of all people. so if i were in twitter probably I would have protested against his bullying too.