Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Dr.Manan to continue being an impediment?

..Amri.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amri..
..Amri..

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
So I was continuously pondering about the show and what is likely to happen in the future...

I am sure Dr. Manan will be an impediment, albeit by a misunderstanding in Jeevika and Viren's life.

As he is the doctor most likely to treat Maanvi's illness in Rishikesh, Jeevika might meet him often which might be misunderstood by Viren.

Perhaps Jeevika doesn't confide in anyone else about the illness which eventually leads to problems in her marital life. Maybe she is determined to take care of Maanvi all by herself.

So the title "Ek Hazaaron mein meri behna hai". The most dutiful, caring sister ever, Jeevika.

I am looking forward to Virika's romantic moments by the way!

NOTE: I am a relative newcomer to this forum, and I am not sure if this theory has already been posted. If so, please ignore. My sincere apologies.Big smile

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
well once viren has told jeevika that no 3rd person can create havoc in their relationship...he promise her that...i don't think dr manan will create any problems in ViRika life...he solely there to treat manvi illness...which could be very tough to him...and he also has to be careful because manvi is jeevika's soul

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top