Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I like how they are keeping it real (Page 2)

Kavya.S IF-Dazzler
Kavya.S
Kavya.S

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
well said and totally agree...
the scenes between gohem are always so simple and realistic and it does not appear to be fake at all...its very different
that's y love sns

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nihira-fan

munnihyderabad Moderator
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
I love the fact they are taking it slowly... it would be rather out of place to see their relation change into something romantic over a game of ludo.. it looks more real going by the character of golden boy

Nihira-fan

shruts18 IF-Dazzler
shruts18
shruts18

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Good post!! I agree totally. We cannot expect a shy and down to earth guy to suddenly be open just because his wife is an invalid now. 
However these small things are the foundations to Aham and Gopi's relation. She accepted him as he is, with all anger and ego and now Aham is learning to accept her as she is, childlike, sweet... 
He is slow. But he will reach there... Its according to his character
Its so adorable that hey keep it real. That is the differentiation in this serial and I like it for that.

yeah i also believe the same and agree with you...i was so happy seeing today's episode and i had actually expected the same...the real approach to ahem and gopi's character is the main reason i like Saathiya...omg his expressions were actually as if he was playing ludo with Gopi in real...if we do think, in real life also rarely one would romance while playing a game.LOL...so, a decent serial...keep it up cv's..Thumbs Up...Clap

Nihira-fan

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Totally agree that its best that they are keeping it real , slow and steady build up of their relationship is wots gonna create a solid foundation they lacked earlier in their marriage it also creates a better understanding and mutual love and respect.great post by da way
Hafs Goldie
Hafs
Hafs

Its a very good thing that they are keeping it real
Aish3003 Goldie
Aish3003
Aish3003

Thanks for liking the post. 

This just proves all us fans like the show for the same reason. We connect to it in one way or another...Its not a fairytale, no princes in shining armor...Ahem is a real guy...reserved, polite, a little hesitant and surprised at his own emotions.

Kudos to the creatives ...if they keep going like this...We are in for a beautiful "real" love story. Filled with meaningful small gestures that one can expect to see in practice. The show has everything going for it.!

Smile

-Arnisha-

siri2006 Groupbie
siri2006
siri2006

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
I agree with you.  The scene was very cute and in fact more realistic and decent.  Ahem is doing very well now a days.  Really loved his expressions and gia is looking cute.  Well done CVS.
-Arnisha- IF-Stunnerz
-Arnisha-
-Arnisha-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
very tru they are keepin it real n im jus in love with ahem these dayz as he is gradually changing his attitude towards gopi n feeling mre comfortable n he is also speaking up for her, n mre he cares for her alot like  any other husband wuld do tking care of their wife with love,  jus love him n he dsnt gt irritate with her... mwhaa love u ahem...

http://i.minus.com/i7oCnbknIJwsH.gif

Edited by Arnisha - 19 December 2011 at 9:53am

Go to top