Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Good post!! I agree totally. We cannot expect a shy and down to earth guy to suddenly be open just because his wife is an invalid now. 

However these small things are the foundations to Aham and Gopi's relation. She accepted him as he is, with all anger and ego and now Aham is learning to accept her as she is, childlike, sweet... 
He is slow. But he will reach there... Its according to his character
Its so adorable that hey keep it real. That is the differentiation in this serial and I like it for that.

yeah i also believe the same and agree with you...i was so happy seeing today's episode and i had actually expected the same...the real approach to ahem and gopi's character is the main reason i like Saathiya...omg his expressions were actually as if he was playing ludo with Gopi in real...if we do think, in real life also rarely one would romance while playing a game.😆...so, a decent serial...keep it up cv's..👍🏼...👏
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree that its best that they are keeping it real , slow and steady build up of their relationship is wots gonna create a solid foundation they lacked earlier in their marriage it also creates a better understanding and mutual love and respect.great post by da way
Hafs thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its a very good thing that they are keeping it real
Aish3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for liking the post. 

This just proves all us fans like the show for the same reason. We connect to it in one way or another...Its not a fairytale, no princes in shining armor...Ahem is a real guy...reserved, polite, a little hesitant and surprised at his own emotions.

Kudos to the creatives ...if they keep going like this...We are in for a beautiful "real" love story. Filled with meaningful small gestures that one can expect to see in practice. The show has everything going for it.!

😊
siri2006 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you.  The scene was very cute and in fact more realistic and decent.  Ahem is doing very well now a days.  Really loved his expressions and gia is looking cute.  Well done CVS.
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
very tru they are keepin it real n im jus in love with ahem these dayz as he is gradually changing his attitude towards gopi n feeling mre comfortable n he is also speaking up for her, n mre he cares for her alot like  any other husband wuld do tking care of their wife with love,  jus love him n he dsnt gt irritate with her... mwhaa love u ahem...

Edited by Arnisha - 12 years ago