I like how they are keeping it real

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey, I know we were expecting some explosive scenes between them, but I think its great they kept it real. I mean, yeah, we wanted Ahem to jump at the opportunity to play with her and lots of romance but then that would have gone against the character...the down to earth practical guy that he is. 

But I loved the way they scripted it, at first he is surprised that she had the guts to ask him, then turns her down firmly thinking how it will affect her health and then he agrees to her thinking "Wow, she really isn't gonna sleep...I rather play with her" and wow! the boyish expressions while playing. I loved it...it was subtle and very sweet. 

Not as explosive but I think the creatives are justified in taking things slow...I think its better that way. 

What do you guys think?
I agree with you. Also Gopi wouldn't have been able to take an explosive scene. She was just discharged from the hospital. Ahem being worried for her is really sweet and the way he keeps an eye on her is really adorable. Can't wait to see this much praised boyish expression of his😃
i think u r spot on. we enjoy it more' its building in somthing beutiful against all odds
I just love ahem these days. He is giving such cute expressions.
Slow and steady wins the race!
Very well said!!!that's why i love this show...very unique and realistic!!!
Good post!! I agree totally. We cannot expect a shy and down to earth guy to suddenly be open just because his wife is an invalid now. 
However these small things are the foundations to Aham and Gopi's relation. She accepted him as he is, with all anger and ego and now Aham is learning to accept her as she is, childlike, sweet... 
He is slow. But he will reach there... Its according to his character
Its so adorable that hey keep it real. That is the differentiation in this serial and I like it for that.
Really nice post  ... Agree with you.    Loved it when gopi said that not the way to start...   HeHe  that was funny
well said and totally agree...
the scenes between gohem are always so simple and realistic and it does not appear to be fake at all...its very different
that's y love sns
I love the fact they are taking it slowly... it would be rather out of place to see their relation change into something romantic over a game of ludo.. it looks more real going by the character of golden boy