moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
@neha_2011

Mythilesh Real name is SHASHANK SETHII

Lalia Groupbie
Lalia
Lalia

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
I haven't seen the show in a while. Can someone please tell me why Ganga hates Vidyapati and his family and won't give any blessings to Krishna? In the beginning of the show, she wanted Krishna to marry Pinto. Thanks! 
KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lalia

I haven't seen the show in a while. Can someone please tell me why Ganga hates Vidyapati and his family and won't give any blessings to Krishna? In the beginning of the show, she wanted Krishna to marry Pinto. Thanks! 
because she's under the influence that vidyapati and hsi family want to trap their son pinto and all...and then later on she was arrested in the case of doing fraud in the NGO and she thought it was to insult her and all...and more over now she got married to Pinto, she thinks that she succeeded in her plan of marrying her son and thinks that her son will be taken away from her by krishna...
so over all it's just a misunderstanding

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..doll

Ragvir_Prishna Goldie
Ragvir_Prishna
Ragvir_Prishna

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Modz can someone take away most of the sticky notes please because most of them are old and it is just filling up the page.
tch912 Senior Member
tch912
tch912

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
I was hoping for a written update.  I don't understand the language.  I know Ganga was not happy with Krishna.  Babloo took up for her.  Pinto and Krishna shared a special moment, I look forward to that and someone who I think is Pinto grandmother told some thugs Krishna Raj is trying to rid the district of corruption.
ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
what happen to the 100 episode and pictures can some one upload that 
ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
when will they add the AB banner?
-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 08 July 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RagvirFan123

Modz can someone take away most of the sticky notes please because most of them are old and it is just filling up the page.

I'll pass on the message :) 

Originally posted by tch912

I was hoping for a written update.  I don't understand the language.  I know Ganga was not happy with Krishna.  Babloo took up for her.  Pinto and Krishna shared a special moment, I look forward to that and someone who I think is Pinto grandmother told some thugs Krishna Raj is trying to rid the district of corruption.

All of the WUs have been done for the show. Please check the forum guide and there you'll find links to all the months' WUs. Some are not added and I will pm Ravjot to do them ASAP. 

Originally posted by CrazyFans1

what happen to the 100 episode and pictures can some one upload that 

Did we have them? I haven't heard about it at all...

Originally posted by CrazyFans1

when will they add the AB banner?

Very soon.. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index