India-Forums

   

*Harmony-Shikhar/HarShi* AT UC (Page 15)

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Joined: 18 June 2008
Posts: 43783

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
goodness asmi u too humsafar fan *shakez hand so hardly*

asmuasmi IF-Stunnerz
asmuasmi
asmuasmi

Joined: 18 February 2011
Posts: 42065

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fatima-

goodness asmi u too humsafar fan *shakez hand so hardly*


yes yes!! i loved d show so much!!
bt u know something asher did tooo much wid khirad,.i hate it!
-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Joined: 18 June 2008
Posts: 43783

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
me too loved it i m a big fan of tht novel & what asher did was totally wrong but it was natural any man in our society can behave like tht & from the start asher was like any real person he was never shown someone fairytale prince but as a fact in novel asher was potrayed better
if sur baccha u here can u post y'dayz & todayz epi linkz here posted by bhamita?
asmuasmi IF-Stunnerz
asmuasmi
asmuasmi

Joined: 18 February 2011
Posts: 42065

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fatima-

me too loved it i m a big fan of tht novel & what asher did was totally wrong but it was natural any man in our society can behave like tht & from the start asher was like any real person he was never shown someone fairytale prince but as a fact in novel asher was potrayed better
if sur baccha u here can u post y'dayz & todayz epi linkz here posted by bhamita?

i ve nvr read d novel as m 4rm nepal n as much as i know we wont get humsafar novel here. ya bt he evn didint give her a chance to speak,.i even cried wid khirad,..!! thanxx to memebers of IF 4 keeping humafar siggies in their siggiee dabba n coz of those sigs i got to know abt humsafar,.! i heard dat khirad will nvr forgive asher,.is dis true??
wat do u do fatima??
-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Joined: 18 June 2008
Posts: 43783

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
humsafar is online if u can read urdu u can read it asher'z pov 'll be shown later properly asher was wrong but he was not totally at fault yeah humsafar get so much famous not only serial novel was far more successful thn this itz writer is my most fav one
oh i m a student these dayz on holidayz after examz wht abt u?

sweety_crazed IF-Dazzler
sweety_crazed
sweety_crazed

Joined: 31 May 2011
Posts: 4171

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
hey guys!!..wats going on here???
asmuasmi IF-Stunnerz
asmuasmi
asmuasmi

Joined: 18 February 2011
Posts: 42065

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fatima-

humsafar is online if u can read urdu u can read it asher'z pov 'll be shown later properly asher was wrong but he was not totally at fault yeah humsafar get so much famous not only serial novel was far more successful thn this itz writer is my most fav one
oh i m a student these dayz on holidayz after examz wht abt u?


me tooo student,.is in 12th standard,..i cant understand urdu,.bt d title track is tooo gud,.wo humsafar tha magar,...
-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Joined: 18 June 2008
Posts: 43783

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
@madhuri hiya hun we r just talking random did u watch todayz epi?
@asmi i m in tnd yr of uni yeah humsafar ost is amazing one of the bestest

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_crazed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Zindagi Kahe - Smile Please Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index