Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Marriages made in heaven ruined on earth. (Page 5)

llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by GohamHungry

Originally posted by navyab

you are right there is not one happy marriage in SNS apart from Sonal and her new guy as it seems. They could have at least shown one of the marriages working out properly. Also I do think that Hetal and Chirag do get on quite well. But Koki-Parag, Jitu-Urmi, Raji, kinval and Gohem are just not working out in the moment.

I believe there is a good chance for gohem to be the first truly happy married couple

So it seems that we are still alive and on the forum Wink

Just barely darling LOL  I was so expecting to be banned when I came on today ROFL but they seemed to have believed my excuse of having a spell of insanity
hahaha Kirstin ...yeah caught up with the thread in the morning & I was like what Shocked

No Blushing now I am totally embarrased. But as I said I was suffering under a spell of insanity at the time and Gohamhungry started itTongue

Hey now slow down there...It was Nazma 's corrupting OS as I have repeated many times. I am an innocent little girl with an innocent mind that was turned perverted after reading the OS. LOL (Save yourself Nazma..Now's your turn)

Oh gosh we are starting it again. We should be careful or we will be banned for sure this timeCry

Well you started it LOL I'm just trying not get banned after you blamed me for starting the..nothing..LOL

right there is no thread but you started it here. You mentioned the feared ban firstTongue

I didn't say it directly..I did it very subtly LOL Being alive still could mean anything !

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged

you are right there is not one happy marriage in SNS apart from Sonal and her new guy as it seems. They could have at least shown one of the marriages working out properly. Also I do think that Hetal and Chirag do get on quite well. But Koki-Parag, Jitu-Urmi, Raji, kinval and Gohem are just not working out in the moment.

I believe there is a good chance for gohem to be the first truly happy married couple

Just barely darling LOL  I was so expecting to be banned when I came on today ROFL but they seemed to have believed my excuse of having a spell of insanity
hahaha Kirstin ...yeah caught up with the thread in the morning & I was like what Shocked

No Blushing now I am totally embarrased. But as I said I was suffering under a spell of insanity at the time and Gohamhungry started itTongue

Hey now slow down there...It was Nazma 's corrupting OS as I have repeated many times. I am an innocent little girl with an innocent mind that was turned perverted after reading the OS. LOL (Save yourself Nazma..Now's your turn)

Oh gosh we are starting it again. We should be careful or we will be banned for sure this timeCry

Well you started it LOL I'm just trying not get banned after you blamed me for starting the..nothing..LOL

right there is no thread but you started it here. You mentioned the feared ban firstTongue
Kirstin & Gohemhungry...somebody is asking about the thread...poor soul...u should give her the thread for the post TongueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Eris-

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

I didn't say it directly..I did it very subtly LOL Being alive still could mean anything !

oh please don't go back to your hair-splitting I should warn Nazma about you and this new thread you are turning into a Nazma-teasing threadLOL
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Kirstin & Gohemhungry...somebody is asking about the thread...poor soul...u should give her the thread for the post TongueLOL

Why are you feeling so sorry for this poor soul LOL Imagine what would happen if the poor soul did read the thread ! No ! We can't have another under the spell of insanity Dead
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

oh please don't go back to your hair-splitting I should warn Nazma about you and this new thread you are turning into a Nazma-teasing threadLOL

I don't think she will care anymore with her rep and all now LOL Its a bit too late. Wink
Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

don't you dare ratting me out navyab. Please I am begging you Big smile Please, please, please

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged

don't you dare ratting me out navyab. Please I am begging you Big smile Please, please, please

I just saw that you two were the one smostly commenting on this thread!!
And I see my name being taken in vain!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IchangeditllSerenityll

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Kristin gohem hungry wat s in this thread. And i dont care about my rep. Wat is it guys. Spill the beans

NazmaJ

Go to top