Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Marriages made in heaven ruined on earth. (Page 2)

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

i think you forgot the perfect lovely duvey couple hetal and chirag
i dont know why but i think there s something missing coz wat s the reason she says java de everytime?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DREAMY_EYES

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by sns_addict

you are right there is not one happy marriage in SNS apart from Sonal and her new guy as it seems. They could have at least shown one of the marriages working out properly. Also I do think that Hetal and Chirag do get on quite well. But Koki-Parag, Jitu-Urmi, Raji, kinval and Gohem are just not working out in the moment.

I believe there is a good chance for gohem to be the first truly happy married couple

Yup, but whether GoHem will the first happy couple depends on how CV's will turn Koki into.. they are trying show Koki becoming more possesive of Ahem suddenly..I didnt like Koki worrying unnecesarily in today's episode..
Ahem was just few minutes late to office .. Hope they dont turn her character Grey.. just to drag on

They won't do that. i don't think koki will turn against gopi she loves her to much and also the cv's should know that this could turn into a serial suicide. I mean seriously if koki turns evil, who would be able to stand against her? The answer is nobody. She is the only person with a brain there so there wouldn't be a chance for anyone else
if koki turns negative then everything is ruined. But i feel tat she was negative when she was younger.she was the younger dil but she made a place for herself liked the elder dil. Tat s amazing.she had the whole family wrapped around her finger. But then she turned positive later.
ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
It is because of rating...  How else are they going to get us to watch...  al we want is gohem scene.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DREAMY_EYES-Eris-

shruts18 IF-Dazzler
shruts18
shruts18

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy311

The friendship has started and soon we will see their loveBig smile

i think it would take time for love to happen...i have full belief in CV's thoughts, efforts and actions now...LOL
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged

you are right there is not one happy marriage in SNS apart from Sonal and her new guy as it seems. They could have at least shown one of the marriages working out properly. Also I do think that Hetal and Chirag do get on quite well. But Koki-Parag, Jitu-Urmi, Raji, kinval and Gohem are just not working out in the moment.

I believe there is a good chance for gohem to be the first truly happy married couple

So it seems that we are still alive and on the forum Wink
llSerenityll IF-Rockerz
llSerenityll
llSerenityll

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
The title of SNS should be changed to Saath Kabhi Nahi Nibhana Saathiya LOL I really hope that when Goham turn into a happy lovey dovey couple, everyone else follows their lead and romances with their spouse. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DREAMY_EYESshruts18-Arnisha-

-Arnisha- IF-Stunnerz
-Arnisha-
-Arnisha-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
love ur post Vibz88 agree wid u  nt one has a good married life, well the friendship has already strtd with gopi n ahem n ahem has strtd to love her   bt he dsnt realize tht its tking him n lng time to think whether this is love or its nt  bt i hpe he realizes this sn tht he loves her n thn they can strt a fresh new life as husband n wife with lots of love n romance, with little nok jok as thts hw loves grows with  nok jok then pacifying each other when they arent tlking to each other  thts my belief  bt it will tke time...

http://i.minus.com/i7oCnbknIJwsH.gif

Edited by Arnisha - 19 December 2011 at 10:21am

DREAMY_EYES

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GohamHungry

So it seems that we are still alive and on the forum Wink

Just barely darling LOL  I was so expecting to be banned when I came on today ROFL but they seemed to have believed my excuse of having a spell of insanity

-Arnisha-

Go to top