Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
It is because of rating...  How else are they going to get us to watch...  al we want is gohem scene.
shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maddy311

The friendship has started and soon we will see their love๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i think it would take time for love to happen...i have full belief in CV's thoughts, efforts and actions now...๐Ÿ˜†
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: d-luna88

you are right there is not one happy marriage in SNS apart from Sonal and her new guy as it seems. They could have at least shown one of the marriages working out properly. Also I do think that Hetal and Chirag do get on quite well. But Koki-Parag, Jitu-Urmi, Raji, kinval and Gohem are just not working out in the moment.

I believe there is a good chance for gohem to be the first truly happy married couple

So it seems that we are still alive and on the forum ๐Ÿ˜‰
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The title of SNS should be changed to Saath Kabhi Nahi Nibhana Saathiya ๐Ÿ˜† I really hope that when Goham turn into a happy lovey dovey couple, everyone else follows their lead and romances with their spouse. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
love ur post Vibz88 agree wid u  nt one has a good married life, well the friendship has already strtd with gopi n ahem n ahem has strtd to love her   bt he dsnt realize tht its tking him n lng time to think whether this is love or its nt  bt i hpe he realizes this sn tht he loves her n thn they can strt a fresh new life as husband n wife with lots of love n romance, with little nok jok as thts hw loves grows with  nok jok then pacifying each other when they arent tlking to each other  thts my belief  bt it will tke time...

Edited by Arnisha - 12 years ago
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GohamHungry

So it seems that we are still alive and on the forum ๐Ÿ˜‰

Just barely darling ๐Ÿ˜†  I was so expecting to be banned when I came on today ๐Ÿคฃ but they seemed to have believed my excuse of having a spell of insanity
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

if koki turns negative then everything is ruined. But i feel tat she was negative when she was younger.she was the younger dil but she made a place for herself liked the elder dil. Tat s amazing.she had the whole family wrapped around her finger. But then she turned positive later.

I don't think there was a need to be negative when she got to the house with Hetal's attitude there was no problem at all๐Ÿ˜† for her to take over the power๐Ÿ˜›
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: GohamHungry

The title of SNS should be changed to Saath Kabhi Nahi Nibhana Saathiya๐Ÿ˜† I really hope that when Goham turn into a happy lovey dovey couple, everyone else follows their lead and romances with their spouse.๐Ÿ˜ณ

i know. I want urmi n jitu and parag and koki to have a healthy relation.probably tat would inspire rashi to change.
-Eris- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arnisha

[EM]<font color="#cc0033">love ur post Vibz88 agree wid u nt onehas a good married life, well the friendship has already strtd with gopi n ahem n ahem has strtd to love her bt he dsnt realize tht its tking him n lng time to think whether this is love or its nt bt i hpe he realizes this sn tht he loves her n thn they can strt a fresh new life as husband n wife with lots of love n romance, with little nok jok as thts hw loves grows with nok jok thts my belief bt it will tke time...
EM]

thanks arnisha.atleast they are comfortable with each other and she can talk freely wat ever she wants.their friendship has started.am sure it will progress to love.and once ahem is in love he will do everything to make sure gopi is treated like a princess.
-Eris- thumbnail
Originally posted by: DREAMY_EYES

Very nice post Vibz dear ...loved it Espectially the title ...and I agree with u ...but hopefully GoHem's marriage will be a perfect marriage !!!

thanks palak.i want raji s marriage also to work out