Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: d-luna88

Oh gosh we are starting it again. We should be careful or we will be banned for sure this time😭

Well you started it πŸ˜† I'm just trying not get banned after you blamed me for starting the..nothing..πŸ˜†
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GohamHungry

Well you started it πŸ˜† I'm just trying not get banned after you blamed me for starting the..nothing..πŸ˜†

right there is no thread but you started it here. You mentioned the feared ban firstπŸ˜›
llSerenityll thumbnail

right there is no thread but you started it here. You mentioned the feared ban firstπŸ˜›

I didn't say it directly..I did it very subtly πŸ˜† Being alive still could mean anything !
navyab thumbnail

Kirstin & Gohemhungry...somebody is asking about the thread...poor soul...u should give her the thread for the post TongueπŸ˜†
Ichangedit thumbnail

Originally posted by: GohamHungry

I didn't say it directly..I did it very subtly πŸ˜† Being alive still could mean anything !

oh please don't go back to your hair-splitting I should warn Nazma about you and this new thread you are turning into a Nazma-teasing threadπŸ˜†
llSerenityll thumbnail

Originally posted by: navyab

Kirstin & Gohemhungry...somebody is asking about the thread...poor soul...u should give her the thread for the post πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Why are you feeling so sorry for this poor soul πŸ˜† Imagine what would happen if the poor soul did read the thread ! No ! We can't have another under the spell of insanity 🀒
llSerenityll thumbnail

oh please don't go back to your hair-splitting I should warn Nazma about you and this new thread you are turning into a Nazma-teasing threadπŸ˜†

I don't think she will care anymore with her rep and all now πŸ˜† Its a bit too late. πŸ˜‰
Ichangedit thumbnail

Originally posted by: navyab

Kirstin & Gohemhungry...somebody is asking about the thread...poor soul...u should give her the thread for the post πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

don't you dare ratting me out navyab. Please I am begging you πŸ˜ƒ Please, please, please
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

don't you dare ratting me out navyab. Please I am begging you πŸ˜ƒ Please, please, please

I just saw that you two were the one smostly commenting on this thread!!
And I see my name being taken in vain!!!
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kristin gohem hungry wat s in this thread. And i dont care about my rep. Wat is it guys. Spill the beans