Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: d-luna88

Just barely darling πŸ˜†  I was so expecting to be banned when I came on today 🀣 but they seemed to have believed my excuse of having a spell of insanity

Apparently, same here. Where is Nazma? I saw Fahima so she hasn't been banned. Poor Nazma..I fear for her πŸ˜†
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GohamHungry

Apparently, same here. Where is Nazma? I saw Fahima so she hasn't been banned. Poor Nazma..I fear for her πŸ˜†

Everything is alright with her she made her analysis post and I could read it. It seems we shouldn't have worried that mcuh πŸ˜†
navyab thumbnail

Just barely darling πŸ˜†  I was so expecting to be banned when I came on today 🀣 but they seemed to have believed my excuse of having a spell of insanity

hahaha Kirstin ...yeah caught up with the thread in the morning & I was like what 😲
Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: navyab

hahaha Kirstin ...yeah caught up with the thread in the morning & I was like what 😲

No ☺️ now I am totally embarrased. But as I said I was suffering under a spell of insanity at the time and Gohamhungry started itπŸ˜›
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: navyab

</div>

<div>

wat thread u talking about guys? Dying of curiosity.
llSerenityll thumbnail

No ☺️ now I am totally embarrased. But as I said I was suffering under a spell of insanity at the time and Gohamhungry started itπŸ˜›

Hey now slow down there...It was Nazma 's corrupting OS as I have repeated many times. I am an innocent little girl with an innocent mind that was turned perverted after reading the OS. πŸ˜† (Save yourself Nazma..Now's your turn)
llSerenityll thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

Lets not go there please. ☺️ 
Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

... am we are not talking about a thread ahm okay I am lying please don't read it I will die of embarrassment here πŸ˜†
Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: GohamHungry

Hey now slow down there...It was Nazma 's corrupting OS as I have repeated many times. I am an innocent little girl with an innocent mind that was turned perverted after reading the OS. πŸ˜† (Save yourself Nazma..Now's your turn)

Oh gosh we are starting it again. We should be careful or we will be banned for sure this time😭
llSerenityll thumbnail

... am we are not talking about a thread ahm okay I am lying please don't read it I will die of embarrassment here πŸ˜†

Same here..Please don't look for it πŸ˜† ..wait what thread..we don't know what you're talking about..right Kristin? 😳