Marriages made in heaven ruined on earth.

Posted: 12 years ago
Wat did god think when he made the jodi s in sns?

All marriages have something missing.cant they even show one marriage which is perfect?there s no mutual respect amongst the partners forget the love.one partner dominates the other. (except hetal and chirag but i feel there is something wrong in their relation also)

i hope gohem will be the first couple to start a beautiful married life full of respect love and friendship.
you are right there is not one happy marriage in SNS apart from Sonal and her new guy as it seems. They could have at least shown one of the marriages working out properly. Also I do think that Hetal and Chirag do get on quite well. But Koki-Parag, Jitu-Urmi, Raji, kinval and Gohem are just not working out in the moment.

I believe there is a good chance for gohem to be the first truly happy married couple
The friendship has started and soon we will see their love😃
i think you forgot the perfect lovely duvey couple hetal and chirag
Very nice post Vibz dear ...loved it Espectially the title ...and I agree with u ...but hopefully GoHem's marriage will be a perfect marriage !!!
Originally posted by d-luna88

you are right there is not one happy marriage in SNS apart from Sonal and her new guy as it seems. They could have at least shown one of the marriages working out properly. Also I do think that Hetal and Chirag do get on quite well. But Koki-Parag, Jitu-Urmi, Raji, kinval and Gohem are just not working out in the moment.

I believe there is a good chance for gohem to be the first truly happy married couple

Yup, but whether GoHem will the first happy couple depends on how CV's will turn Koki into.. they are trying show Koki becoming more possesive of Ahem suddenly..I didnt like Koki  worrying unnecesarily in today's episode..
Ahem was just few minutes late to office ..  Hope they dont turn her character Grey.. just to drag on
Yes I agree although they had the worst start possible but their relationship I believe will move from strenght to strength . Their marriage had to break down completely to be built up again on a stronger foundation of mutual love, respect , honesty , loyalty and faith ,thus theirs will a strongest marriage from all the others.
Originally posted by sns_addict

Yup, but whether GoHem will the first happy couple depends on how CV's will turn Koki into.. they are trying show Koki becoming more possesive of Ahem suddenly..I didnt like Koki  worrying unnecesarily in today's episode..
Ahem was just few minutes late to office ..  Hope they dont turn her character Grey.. just to drag on

They won't do that. i don't think koki will turn against gopi she loves her to much and also the cv's should know that this could turn into a serial suicide. I mean seriously if koki turns evil, who would be able to stand against her? The answer is nobody. She is the only person with a brain there so there wouldn't be a chance for anyone else
Originally posted by shruthi2010

i think you forgot the perfect lovely duvey couple hetal and chirag
i dont know why but i think there s something missing coz wat s the reason she says java de everytime?
Originally posted by d-luna88

They won't do that. i don't think koki will turn against gopi she loves her to much and also the cv's should know that this could turn into a serial suicide. I mean seriously if koki turns evil, who would be able to stand against her? The answer is nobody. She is the only person with a brain there so there wouldn't be a chance for anyone else
if koki turns negative then everything is ruined. But i feel tat she was negative when she was younger.she was the younger dil but she made a place for herself liked the elder dil. Tat s amazing.she had the whole family wrapped around her finger. But then she turned positive later.