Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: IAmGonna

I know you got enticed to click 😊

That's the same logic Color FB can use to make it look fair for everyone. But I saw only a link for Mahek's eviction on Color FB page. Is there any question asked by Color for Raageshwari's unfair eviction? or PM's non-public voting eviction?

Everyone should be treated equally so everyone should have got a link from Colors immediately after every eviction. Why channel the emotions for only Mahek? Can anyone point me to the page where Colors has officially asked whether the eviction was unfair, for other evicted contestants?

Because people are so frustrated with fights and negative energy and negative characters, I feel most people will vote for Raaga to show it as an example.

If Salman and Sanju really don't like fights, they should vote for Raaga. Don't you think so peaceful people of BB5? 😊

Yes, true..but it' won't happen as BB5 has already decided Mahek to be the winner, So they have to bring her back for the crowning ceremony. So deserving contestants would all get a boot..
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: IAmGonna

Mahek said Salman had nothing to do with her or her eviction. 😉

😆😆 hilarious !! u guys have an  amazing  wit ðŸ˜‰
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShimmerinShine

😆😆 hilarious !! u guys have an  amazing  wit ðŸ˜‰

😉😆😆😆😆
 i agree with what you said , rags should come back if salman and sanjay don't want to see fight in show but he will bring on only that lady who is his Fanto..
Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

What is a Fanto now?😆 Man...the words you use are hilarious. Come on...tell me...😆

Fanto stands for girl friend , here one more word is used Jugaar.
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonamona

Fanto stands for girl friend , here one more word is used Jugaar.

😆😆😆😆😉😉😉