Raageshwari leading in WildCard poll

Posted: 12 years ago
I know you got enticed to click 😊

That's the same logic Color FB can use to make it look fair for everyone. But I saw only a link for Mahek's eviction on Color FB page. Is there any question asked by Color for Raageshwari's unfair eviction? or PM's non-public voting eviction?

Everyone should be treated equally so everyone should have got a link from Colors immediately after every eviction. Why channel the emotions for only Mahek? Can anyone point me to the page where Colors has officially asked whether the eviction was unfair, for other evicted contestants?

Because people are so frustrated with fights and negative energy and negative characters, I feel most people will vote for Raaga to show it as an example.

If Salman and Sanju really don't like fights, they should vote for Raaga. Don't you think so peaceful people of BB5? 😊
exactly...first they fill the house with explosive personalities...then cry foul...too much fighting blah blah...rags was a sweetheart but wasnt bitching so was nominated by BB...shakti kapoor was picked with 13 girls due to his reputation, but other than spanking vida on the butt, he failed BB as well...they take the audience for fools...like we dont know what the channel wants and expects from the contestants.
Raaga is a gem...she should not have been in this kind of show in the first place...this show is all about getting ugly and playing mind games..using one another..

As much as i LOVE raageshwari, this show isnt for her...in a way i was glad BB nominated her himself and she got evicted early in the show, a person like her needs to be around ppl who appreciate positive behaviour, not label it as "a game plan, boring, content finished" stuff..
OK Raaga is sweet and all but pretty ineffective like a wallflower. The bully team will continue with their own agenda and raag will just keep quiet. The reason why Mahek is preferred is bcoz she gives it back to the bully team.

Secondly my understanding of Salman and Sanju's ire or intervention against this bunch was bcoz their fights had degenerated into sick territory (what with them accusing each other of bad breath besides everything). One also thought that the bunch would be a bit more well behaved considering the fact that you have AS in your midst. Nobody is against plotting and planning and ordinary fights, but the fights this season were plain vicious, personal and threatening.

Originally posted by happyviewer

exactly...first they fill the house with explosive personalities...then cry foul...too much fighting blah blah...rags was a sweetheart but wasnt bitching so was nominated by BB...shakti kapoor was picked with 13 girls due to his reputation, but other than spanking vida on the butt, he failed BB as well...they take the audience for fools...like we dont know what the channel wants and expects from the contestants.

i dont think the show is supposed to be about being abusive and fighting and violent and aggressive and all that...i think its more about playing politics, mind games, backstabbing, bitching along with fun and games... how u handle different personalities, different situations in a dignified yet intriguing way..
Edited by srk_lover - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Observer101

Nobody is against plotting and planning and ordinary fights, but the fights this season were plain vicious, personal and threatening.

exactly!! spot on 👍🏼
Originally posted by srk_lover

Raaga is a gem...she should not have been in this kind of show in the first place...this show is all about getting ugly and playing mind games..using one another..

As much as i LOVE raageshwari, this show isnt for her...in a way i was glad BB nominated her himself and she got evicted early in the show, a person like her needs to be around ppl who appreciate positive behaviour, not label it as "a game plan, boring, content finished" stuff..

Yeah but now she can come back and win without facing all the shit because people have been warned about fights.

I know Mahek fans, PM fans or PB fans (if there are any left) will not like it, but whoever goes inside will go with negative energy to target one set of people and fight with them. Why allow that when Sallu is so against fights? Let Raaga go in and tell everyone how to spread love and give respect to others. She can scold too as people won't be able to shout at her too much.

Sallu and Sanju should set an example by walking Raaga in as a wildcard. It will be a slap on Sid, Sky, Juhi's face that someone like Raaga has been appreciated so much by public, so they will know what public really likes and dislikes in their behavior.

And I feel Raaga will win if she enters BB house right now. Who will not vote for her amongst the remaining contestants?😉
Originally posted by srk_lover

i dont think the show is supposed to be about being abusive and fighting and violent and aggressive and all that...i think its more about playing politics, mind games, backstabbing, bitching along with fun and games... how u handle different personalities, different situations in a dignified yet intriguing way..

That's the point. When it first started getting abusive, BB should have stopped it right there. But they allowed it for 7-8 long weeks so now they just can't reverse it unless there is a big twist.
Originally posted by Observer101

OK Raaga is sweet and all but pretty ineffective like a wallflower. The bully team will continue with their own agenda and raag will just keep quiet. The reason why Mahek is preferred is bcoz she gives it back to the bully team.

Secondly my understanding of Salman and Sanju's ire or intervention against this bunch was bcoz their fights had degenerated into sick territory (what with them accusing each other of bad breath besides everything). One also thought that the bunch would be a bit more well behaved considering the fact that you have AS in your midst. Nobody is against plotting and planning and ordinary fights, but the fights this season were plain vicious, personal and threatening.

Who said Raaga will keep quiet? She has been outside and seen the bad side of bully team just like us. She knows who is right and who is wrong and she knows how to convey the msg without a fight. And the house has reached a stage where it doesnt matter if someone continues with own agenda. Now it's in public's hand. Vote Juhi out this week and then Sunny out week after that. Then Raaga with 3 weirdo men in finals and she will win. Or vote Sid and Sky out in next 2 weeks and still Raaga can win the finals.
I guess Raageshwari got evicted for good. BB knew in a house like THIS, people would leave no stone unturned to even bash a character as good as her. She was too fragile to handle these hypocrites. And before she transformed into one herself, she got out. One decent thing BB did this season. The ONLY one.