Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh this was great mini loved it so so much..!!
the coupons idea is brilliant..loved it...
wonder wat asr will gift her...
update soon..!!
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This ones early because alot of you have been pestering me for a Spiral Staircase update and because it is so close to my heart i couldnt say no. so here is the early update for Christmas SS. don't expect anything for this tomorrow. you'll get the next one on the 24th!!!

eh lo ji! Maanga Spiral Staircase, diya Christmas SS. EE KA HUI?! HUM BAHOOT HI CANPHOOSIYA GAYI HAI!

"What's not to like Lavanya ji! He's smoking hot! He even puts Salmaan Khan to shame! You're so lucky! Devi Maya knows when I will meet the one, and I don't even know if he will be handsome like Steve ji. Knowing my luck he will probably be a kaala bhoot" she made a face while Arnav looked at his hands sharply to determine his skin color.

SALMAN KHAN IS BACK! hahaa!!! trust khushi to bring his "boyfriend" into play!

And checking out this hands to determine the colour, HAHAHAHAH!!! Definitely expected of Arnav! πŸ˜†

She looked pointedly at a beet red Arnav before she said "Well I guess Devi Maya has finally sent your prince charming KOOOSHIE! And he isn't a kaala bhoot!" she teased Khushi some more until Khushi was blushing so bad Lavanya was afraid she'd have a blood pressure problem.

hahahaha!!!! blood pressure problem!!! hahahahaha!!!

Khushi blushed crimson while Dave continued asking her about herself trying to get to know her better. It was obvious even to Laxmi that Dave was quiet taken with Khushi and Anjali teased Khushi by saying that maybe she'd be joining Lavanya on her next flight to London. Dave nearly flew over the moon at the prospect of having Khushi come to visit.

LOL! trust you to bring in Lakshmi! she's quite our favourite uh? πŸ˜† let's turn her pink! πŸ˜ƒ

Arnav stood up and stormed off in a rage that was epic to behold.

don't i know that? i check out his butt, every time he walks away! πŸ˜† actually, i don't. πŸ˜³ maybe i should. πŸ˜†

As she headed towards the windows she saw Arnav throwing pebbles and stones from his garden violently in to the pool, muttering something under his breath with snatches of Halwai in the mix.

hahahahaha!!! Halwai! damn, he's sooo cute! πŸ˜† but if i were khushi, i would have EFFECTIVELY shut him up, cos firstly, i can't stand someone insulting, and secondly, BECAUSE I WANT. DUH! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

He half turned at that, cocking an eyebrow, burning with curiosity

AH! got his attention finally, did it? IDIOT.

"I didn't know what to get you" Khushi said quietly "I mean, what does one get a man who has everything money can buy? But then I thought about what you couldn't buy with money" she squealed at her own brilliance "so I made you coupons!!! There are ten coupons; seven to shut me up for various lengths of time and three for changing tiers! The shut up cards are reusable but the tires ones aren't because I'm sure I'll succeed in teaching you by the third one!" she beamed up at him. 

damn. She's so awesome.

Munching on Cotton Books iBB! πŸ˜ƒ let's make her the "Gandhiji" of our "nation"!

(Ok let me be clear about something. I had the coupon tire change idea way before they aired the epi in which Khushi gave the instruction manual to Arnav so this is an original idea. Appreciate it. DO IT!!! Thank you.)

OH. OH. OHKHAY! 

Arnav looked down at his Christmas present and smiled. Dave could bring on all the charm in the world but Khushi Kumari Gupta's heart was taken. She loved him and there was nothing Dave the Barbarian could do about it. There was only going to be one kaala bhoot in Khushi's life and Lavanya was right, Dave wasn't a kaala bhoot.

awww!!!

btw, i was like this the whole time while reading this!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UjXi6X-moxE[/YOUTUBE]

Yellow. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that is so cute.. loved khushi's gift to arnav😊
u r updating spiral staircase πŸ₯³ i so loved the FF or yours...
Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice one
continue soon
luv angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the jealous Arnav! Great updates and thanks for the pm's!
Kritianya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nyc update
luvd the jealous arnav
.pari. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sharneil92

eh lo ji! Maanga Spiral Staircase, diya Christmas SS. EE KA HUI?! HUM BAHOOT HI CANPHOOSIYA GAYI HAI!

sry for this πŸ˜†
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nyc part..i love love jealous arnav..but he's too hurtful in anger...
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved it!!!!
jst so cute!!!!
m lovng evry bit of this story!!!!
it's jst so good!!!!
ipkkndank thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb =) Update

And oh i love Kaala Bhoot =) =) =)