Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Preet078

seriously yaar once i thought missed the today episode but no i am more dumb then navya and bear this torture ..

Me too Preet and Ujjaini.  We are the man, nirbuddhis of all for watching and then ranting and then lol go back and rewatch to rant again.  HOMP
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TheRoopsy

@red I so feel the same...he is slowly and steadily making his way...we'll welcome him with open handsπŸ˜‰πŸ€—

Roopali , I already like him, since he started talking in the showπŸ˜‰ .. more demure dude!
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Soumya...I still haven't gone on twitter..but I am sure...kiddies will love today's SS.They made some similar comments on that "boys night out" party..πŸ€”

LOL Nids, i remember this one comment that said something like " you looked so hawt in that scene. the clothes fit you well, you should wear more often"  and i was like are you shitting me πŸ˜† I need to rant on twitter today!!!
soapliker thumbnail
Originally posted by: spdp

Roopali , I already like him, since he started talking in the showπŸ˜‰ .. more demure dude!

Awww Shaina , Roopali and Jen have to start fighting for him.  Does that mean that Anant  is at the bottom of everybody's list.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

LOL Nids, i remember this one comment that said something like " you looked so hawt in that scene. the clothes fit you well, you should wear more often"  and i was like are you shitting me πŸ˜† I need to rant on twitter today!!!

@ Bold what is this 🀣 HOPJ
appu_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

@Isha, Shaina..Even A is doubting N's intention now...He did ask her that why didn't she introduce A as her fiance..πŸ˜•..Hey bhagwan...Where are we heading??
BTW, BD mentioned shaadi again today...πŸ˜•

@Nidhi-there is definately some catch to this, one hand Cvs reminding marriage again and again and Anant pointing that Navya didnot introduce hime to Amar as her fiance! I still just cant figure out exactly what? Simply MU or something to do with the marriage itself?
TheRoopsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@all even if we are disappointed to no end today, we'll be the first one to be seated in front of our TV tomorrow 10'o clock, you know why? "Bas ek hi umeed mein ki aane wala kal aaj se behtar hoga"...who knows in this crap tamasha we get some breath of AnYalacious moments tomorrow...if yes then its still worth it! Lets see what's in store for us...hopelessly hoping for things to be normal if not good...Edited by TheRoopsy - 12 years ago
manjha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preet078

@ Bold what is this 🀣 HOPJ

ROFL Preet, thats januable kiddies for you πŸ˜†
soapliker thumbnail
I thought of the song"  How much is that doggie at the window?"  when i saw Anant sitting all by himself and Navya looking at him.
manjha thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheRoopsy

@all even if we are disappointed to no end today, we'll be the first one to be seated in front of our TV tomorrow 10'o clock, you know why? "Bas ek hi umeed mein ki aane wala kal aaj se behtar hoga"...who knows in this crap tamasha we get some breath of AnYalacious moments tomorrow...if yes the its still worth it! Lets see what's in store for us...

Yaay, I agree, lets keep the hoping spirit until the last day of this show, which seems very near looking at the current tracks πŸ˜• OKay nvm I should be positive πŸ˜† I am still very much hoping for AnYalicious ness in the party!!